Error: process returned non-zero 1

I'm beginer. I brought a Aurdino uno and i connect wid the my android phone galaxy j7. And i doenloaded app called audrinodroid. I Followed the steps the that they showed for the work . I connect aurdino wid the my phone wid the help of OTG. I used a in build program for test for the in built LED of AURDINO . I select board type and then compile . When i uplaod the code.. ita shows the error . I tried to resolve wod the help of various feeds info but it didnt resolve.. i want a exact amd accurate solution for this cause a new begiiner faces the problm and its common for the beginnerr. So this will lead us for the better soln. May u resloe my problm for this

Pratikmunda:
I'm beginer. I brought a Aurdino uno and i connect wid the my android phone galaxy j7. And i doenloaded app called audrinodroid. I Followed the steps the that they showed for the work . I connect aurdino wid the my phone wid the help of OTG. I used a in build program for test for the in built LED of AURDINO . I select board type and then compile . When i uplaod the code.. ita shows the error . I tried to resolve wod the help of various feeds info but it didnt resolve.. i want a exact amd accurate solution for this cause a new begiiner faces the problm and its common for the beginnerr. So this will lead us for the better soln. May u resloe my problm for this

Wow.

Even using a language translator program should not give such rubbish results.

(deleted)