Error: redefinition of 'struct MTR_CTRL_TAG'

I am still new to Arduino and I am currently working on an automation project using an original armdroid that we had found locked away in a cabinet since the 90's, I found the sketches for the armdroid 1 on a website that is dedicated to the restoration of these robot arms and when I went to verify the sketch it had an error stating "redefinition of struct MTR_CTRL_TAG" and I don't know what to do with this error, any help on this would be greatly appreciated, Arduino: 1.6.9 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

In file included from C:\Users\steve\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp2_Armdroid-Arduino-Library-master.zip\Armdroid-Arduino-Library-master\examples\AsyncDemo\AsyncDemo.ino:5:0:

Armtypes.h:1: error: redefinition of 'struct MTR_CTRL_TAG'

typedef struct MTR_CTRL_TAG {

^

In file included from C:\Users\steve\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Armdroid-Arduino-Library-master/Armdroid.h:11:0,

from C:\Users\steve\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp2_Armdroid-Arduino-Library-master.zip\Armdroid-Arduino-Library-master\examples\AsyncDemo\AsyncDemo.ino:4:

C:\Users\steve\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Armdroid-Arduino-Library-master/ArmTypes.h:1:16: error: previous definition of 'struct MTR_CTRL_TAG'

typedef struct MTR_CTRL_TAG {

^

In file included from C:\Users\steve\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp2_Armdroid-Arduino-Library-master.zip\Armdroid-Arduino-Library-master\examples\AsyncDemo\AsyncDemo.ino:5:0:

Armtypes.h:7: error: invalid type in declaration before ';' token

} MTR_CTRL;

^

Armtypes.h:7: error: conflicting declaration 'typedef int MTR_CTRL'

In file included from C:\Users\steve\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Armdroid-Arduino-Library-master/Armdroid.h:11:0,

from C:\Users\steve\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp2_Armdroid-Arduino-Library-master.zip\Armdroid-Arduino-Library-master\examples\AsyncDemo\AsyncDemo.ino:4:

C:\Users\steve\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Armdroid-Arduino-Library-master/ArmTypes.h:7:3: error: 'MTR_CTRL' has a previous declaration as 'typedef struct MTR_CTRL_TAG MTR_CTRL'

} MTR_CTRL;

^

Armtypes.h:9: error: redefinition of 'struct MTR_CHANNELS_TAG'

typedef struct MTR_CHANNELS_TAG {

^

C:\Users\steve\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Armdroid-Arduino-Library-master/ArmTypes.h:9:16: error: previous definition of 'struct MTR_CHANNELS_TAG'

typedef struct MTR_CHANNELS_TAG {

^

Armtypes.h:16: error: invalid type in declaration before ';' token

} MTR_CHANNELS;

^

Armtypes.h:16: error: conflicting declaration 'typedef int MTR_CHANNELS'

C:\Users\steve\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Armdroid-Arduino-Library-master/ArmTypes.h:16:3: error: 'MTR_CHANNELS' has a previous declaration as 'typedef struct MTR_CHANNELS_TAG MTR_CHANNELS'

} MTR_CHANNELS;

^

exit status 1
redefinition of 'struct MTR_CTRL_TAG'

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

Armtypes.h (730 Bytes)

https://www.google.com/search?q=c%2B%2B+header+guard