Error Stauts 1. Does the code not fit to the Board?

Hey Guys,

i am absolutely new to this Arduino stuff so i bought myself an elegoo uno and an elegoo nano.
I wanted to just rebuild what the Guy AMStudio did in his video.

So i just downloaded his Code but cant upload it on my board. Now i have no idea why. Is it the wrong board or does the code not fit to the board? I would be very greatful for any idea!

Info:
Yes i choosed the right Board and the right Port. I know it because i am able to upload other codes which came with this starter kit.

The Code which i am not able to upload is:

#include <Joystick.h>

void setup()

{pinMode(A0, INPUT);
Joystick.begin();}

const int pinToButtonMap = A0;

void loop()

{int pot = analogRead(A0);
int mapped = map(pot,0,1023,0,255);
{Joystick.setThrottle(mapped);}}

And the Error shown is:
exit Status 1
Compile error for the Arduino / Genuino Uno board.
(Same for the Nano)

What is the full error message?

In file included from C:.......\Desktop\Analog-E-Brake-master\ANALOG_EBRAKE\ANALOG_EBRAKE.ino:8:0:

C:......Documents\Arduino\libraries\Joystick/Joystick.h:31:2: error: #error The Joystick library can only be used with a USB MCU (e.g. Arduino Leonardo, Arduino Micro, etc.).

#error The Joystick library can only be used with a USB MCU (e.g. Arduino Leonardo, Arduino Micro, etc.).

^~~~~

Multiple Libraries are found for "Joystick.h"
Used: C:.....Documents\Arduino\libraries\Joystick
Multiple Libraries are found for "HID.h"
Benutzt: C:\Program
exit status 1
Compile error for the Board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

So it tells you that you need to use another Arduino model. E.g. Leonardo, Micro or Sparkfun Pro Micro (and there are more).

So it tells you that you need to use another Arduino model. E.g. Leonardo, Micro or Sparkfun Pro Micro (and there are more).

Oh no... Is there any reason for that so i can understand this?
I thought i just need a board with Ground, 5V and an Analog pin.

dn3run:
Oh no... Is there any reason for that so i can understand this?

The Joystick library can only be used with a USB MCU (e.g. Arduino Leonardo, Arduino Micro, etc.).