Error uploading due to no headers files for MicroSD-breakout-board found

Hi, I moved from an old PC to a new one. I keep getting:

"An error occurred while uploading the sketch"

Sketch uses 49616 bytes (42%) of program storage space. Maximum is 116736 bytes.
Global variables use 8964 bytes of dynamic memory.
An error occurred while uploading the sketch
Invalid library found in C:\Users\bbqq\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MicroSD-breakout-board: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\bbqq\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MicroSD-breakout-board

The thing is I don't even use the MicroSD-breakout-board in the sketch nor mention about it. It was used in an old project different from the current one. Moving that MicroSD-breakout-board folder to the desktop and I get the Uploading... forever issue.

Could you please let me know how to fix this? Thank you.

bbqq:
Invalid library found in C:\Users\bbqq\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MicroSD-breakout-board: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\bbqq\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MicroSD-breakout-board

This is only a warning. It's just the Arduino IDE telling you that you have something that's not a library in the folder that is intended for libraries. This C:\Users\bbqq\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MicroSD-breakout-board is likely the PCB design files for the Adafruit MicroSD breakout board. It has absolutely no business being in the libraries folder.

However, it does no harm, so you can safely just ignore that warning. However, the warning is distracting and can cause confusion, so you did the right thing by removing it from the libraries folder.

That warning has absolutely nothing to do with the problem uploading.

Please do this:

• (In the Arduino IDE) File > Preferences
  • Uncheck the checkbox next to "Show verbose output during: compilation"
  • Check the checkbox next to "Show verbose output during: upload
  • Click "OK"
  • Sketch > Upload
  • After the upload fails, you'll see a button on the right side of the orange bar "Copy error messages" (or the icon that looks like two pieces of paper at the top right corner of the black console window in the Arduino Web Editor). Click that button.
  • In a forum reply here, click on the reply field.
  • Click the </> button on the forum toolbar. This will add the forum's code tags markup to your reply.
  • Press "Ctrl + V". This will paste the upload output between the code tags.
  • Move the cursor outside of the code tags before you add any additional text to your reply.

Once you have the verbose output enabled, it's likely you will see that it's not really hanging, but just taking an inteminable time to fail, so just wait it out.

If the upload process really is hanging, then you won't ever get that convenient "Copy error messages". What you'll need to do in that case is to click on the black console pane at the bottom of the Arduino IDE window and then press Ctrl + A to select all the text, then Ctrl + C to copy the selected text, then continue on from step 7 of my instructions above.