Hello, I’m having trouble upload a simple LED Blink to my NodeMCU with my MacBook(mojave patcher). I know for sure that it works because if I uses a windows machine it uploads just fine, the MacBook has a fresh OS install, I’ve installed the latest python3.8.2 but still give me this error(see image).
You’ll be much more likely to get help if you post the upload output as text. Posting pictures of text is not helpful.
Please do this:
- When you encounter an error, you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages” in the Arduino IDE (or the icon that looks like two pieces of paper at the top right corner of the black console window in the Arduino Web Editor). Click that button…
- In a forum reply here, click on the reply field.
- Click the </> button on the forum toolbar. This will add the forum’s code tags markup to your reply.
- Press “Ctrl + V”. This will paste the error between the code tags.
- Move the cursor outside of the code tags before you add any additional text to your reply.