Error using FreqMeasure.h and Tlc5940.h Libraries

Hi, I have successfully used the TLC5940 and the freqmeasure libraries separately. However, when I write a program that uses both libraries at the same time I get an error. It seems like they both call the same interrupt pin or something with the “vector_13” issue (see attached picture). Is there any work around or way to fix this issue.

The project is a shift light tachometer for a car using the TLC5940 to control the light array.

tlc library: http://code.google.com/p/tlc5940arduino/
freqmeasure library: FreqMeasure Library, for Measuring Frequencies in the 0.1 to 1000 Hz range, or RPM Tachometer Applications

Tlc5940-master\Tlc5940.cpp.o: In function __vector_13': C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Tlc5940-master/Tlc5940.cpp:66: multiple definition of __vector_13’
FreqMeasure\FreqMeasure.cpp.o:C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\FreqMeasure/FreqMeasure.cpp:88: first defined here

Capture.PNG

I just realized freqMeasure removes the analog write functionality from the uno on certain pins which is most likely the issue.

If anyone can recommend another frequency measurement solution that can read up to 500Hz it would be greatly appreciated!