Decode_IR.ino: In function ‘void setup()’:
Decode_IR:34: error: ‘irrecv’ was not declared in this scope
Decode_IR.ino: In function ‘void loop()’:
Decode_IR:39: error: ‘irrecv’ was not declared in this scope
Decode_IR:39: error: ‘results’ was not declared in this scope

How can i fix it?
Thanks

How can i fix it?

Install the proper version of the library in the proper place.

The library is installed in the proper place. at the libraries directory in the arduino folder.

The library is installed in the proper place. at the libraries directory in the arduino folder.

1) Prove it. 2) Did you restart the IDE after installing the library?

ofirofir85: The library is installed in the proper place. at the libraries directory in the arduino folder.

Which in fact, is NOT the proper place. The proper place is in the libraries folder under your SKETCHBOOK folder.

Which in fact, is NOT the proper place. The proper place is in the libraries folder under your SKETCHBOOK folder.

My sketchbook folder is called Arduino. So, it's not really clear that this is, or is not, the correct place.

PaulS:

My sketchbook folder is called Arduino. So, it's not really clear that this is, or is not, the correct place.

So is mine, but I don't call it "the Arduino" folder.

Your sketch compile without error on my IDE. On my pc: H:\Arduino_projects\LIBRARIES\IRremote and not under H:\Arduino\arduino-IDE\libraries as you have said @PaulS and @Arrch

Thank you very much ! you were very helpful to me! I now can run the code without any errors.

ofirofir85: Thank you very much ! you were very helpful to me! I now can run the code without any errors.

I am having the same message , I do not understand what i should do ??