Error with IR and TONE !!!?

I was writing a simple program which would play different tones on a speaker when the arduino receives different IR signals, as u can hear different tones on pressing different keys on your telephone. There are no problems with IR code, or with the Tone code, but when I am clubbing both of them, there is this error.

C:\Users\Rajdeep\AppData\Local\Temp\build727267879079961317.tmp/core.a(Tone.cpp.o): In function `__vector_7’:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino/Tone.cpp:536: multiple definition of `__vector_7’

IRremote\IRremote.cpp.o:C:\Users\Rajdeep\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote/IRremote.cpp:361: first defined here

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Error compiling.

This is a sample code I am providing, it also gives the same error.

#include<IRremote.h>
int RECV_PIN=9;
IRrecv irrecv(RECV_PIN);
decode_results results;
void setup()
{
   irrecv.enableIRIn();
}
void loop()
{
   while(!(irrecv.decode(&results)));//waits for a new IR signal to recieve.
   if(results.value==16756815)//plays a tone for 1 second, if it gets a particular IR signal.
   {
     tone(10,600);
     delay(1000);
     noTone(10);
   }
   irrecv.resume();//enables the reciever for the next signal to recieve.
}

Is it so that we can’t use the IRremote.h and tone() together???
please help,
Thank You.

Strangely similar to http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=334050.0

Tone.cpp:536: multiple definition of `__vector_7’

IRremote.cpp:361: first defined here

There is your problem, go into the files and see if you can’t just rename one of them…

Upon further investigation (my very first google search “__vector_7” and clicking the very first link) tells me “Usually it means you have two interrupt handlers defined for the same interrupt.”