Error with Mega2560 standalone. Help !

Hello guys, I’ve created my Mega2560 standalone board then now im going to test my board but it have some error. :frowning:

1. first im going to bootloader thought SPI port. i’ve watch many guidance on internet. I usb arduino Uno as programmer but when i burn bootloader i got this error "
    avrdude: Expected signature for ATMEGA2560 is 1E 98 01
    Double check chip, or use -F to override this check." then i found some people use -f command to ignore the error check. but i dont think it’s good idea so then i use USB TTL
  2. Next use usb TTL to program the my board. the wiring is
    VCC-- 5V
    GND-GND
    Rx— Tx
    Tx— Rx
    then i go to bink sample to blink LED 13 on megaboard so i got new error
    “An error occurred while uploading the sketch
    avrdude: stk500v2_ReceiveMessage(): timeout
    avrdude: stk500v2_ReceiveMessage(): timeout”

im certainly that every thing parametter on arduino ide is correct. in 1) part, the first i updated the arduino isp to my uno, with the programmer is AVR MKII then i choosen the mega2560 board & programmer is Arduino as isp.
In 2)part i selected the board is mega2560 board. i attached the Schematic file below, pls help meee

Schematic_MEGA.pdf (97.2 KB)

So backward:
2. It makes no big sense to solve USB/serial while ISP doesn’t work.

1. Please send whole log. We all know what is expected signature for 2560. It is not hard to find out it from the datasheet. However we don’t know what was the response. Do not forger to pack in the command from the tom. Many people used to cut off this, in my opinion, important information. Detailed log can be switched on in the preferences.

im certainly that every thing parametter on arduino ide is correct

Irony? Something must be wrong.

Schematics:
R1 is counterproductive. I am not recommending to use it without serious measurement.
You are missing filtering cap ~0.1uF on RESET input. Sometimes (some people refer) can be problem with the reset pulse length and related parallel diode (missing) with the reset pull-up resistor - undershot protection/filter.

Meanwhile:
Double check your connections!
Forget for -F avrdude’s advice!!!
Check out this: Gammon Forum : Electronics : Microprocessors : Atmega bootloader programmer