error with softwareservo

hi i try to do the example of this library but it doesn’t work

can you hel me ??

Arduino:1.6.5 (Windows 7), Scheda:“Arduino Nano, ATmega328”

Uso la libreria SoftwareServo nella cartella: C:\Users\Jack\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SoftwareServo (legacy)

C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\avr-gcc\4.8.1-arduino2/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -w -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10605 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -IC:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.2\cores\arduino -IC:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.2\variants\eightanaloginputs -IC:\Users\Jack\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SoftwareServo C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Local\Temp\build7603623978803518756.tmp\SerialServo.cpp -o C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Local\Temp\build7603623978803518756.tmp\SerialServo.cpp.o

In file included from SerialServo.pde:1:0:
C:\Users\Jack\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SoftwareServo/SoftwareServo.h:4:22: fatal error: WProgram.h: No such file or directory
#include <WProgram.h>
^
compilation terminated.
Multiple libraries were found for “SoftwareServo.h”

Used: C:\Users\Jack\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SoftwareServo

Not used: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\SoftwareServo

Errore durante la compilazione

Clearly you have not bothered to search for that particular error message. Feel free to do so now.

do you have an idea ?

do you have an idea ?

I have an idea that you should search for the error message.

What you will find is that WProgram.h needs to be changed to Arduino.h.

Yep, Thanks PaulS. That worked for me. Using Adafruit Trinket with servos. Though for the ultra noob, I'll mention I searched for the SoftwareServo library, opened it with Xcode, then found the WProgram.h inside and changed it to Arduino.h.