Error with Timealarms.h when compiling

So when i went to open Arduino this afternoon i was greeted with an error stating that Arduino could not open because of keywords.txt not working correctly.... After deleting all the keywords.txt files in my computer arduino opened correctly after reinstalling. However now my code for my dog feeder will not compile correctly. I am getting this error.

Arduino: 1.8.3 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

In file included from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Lena_Feeder\Lena_Feeder_v4.5\Lena_Feeder_v4.5.ino:4:0:

C:\Users\Marco Basile\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms/TimeAlarms.h:71:31: error: 'timeDayOfWeek_t' does not name a type

AlarmID_t alarmRepeat(const timeDayOfWeek_t DOW, const int H, const int M, const int S, OnTick_t onTickHandler); // as above, with day of week

^

C:\Users\Marco Basile\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms/TimeAlarms.h:75:29: error: 'timeDayOfWeek_t' does not name a type

AlarmID_t alarmOnce(const timeDayOfWeek_t DOW, const int H, const int M, const int S, OnTick_t onTickHandler); // as above, with day of week

^

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

I found the culprit, it was within the libraries and was left over from reinstalling the software, i re downloaded the timealarms-master folder and all is well. Hope this may help someone in the future