error

hello can you help me I do not know what is wrong in my program can you help me

char row1[]="I'm Arduino"; char row2[]="Hello world!"; int t = 500; // Library initialization with 16x2 size settings LiquidCrystal_I2C lcd(0x27,16,2); // set the LCD address to 0x27

void setup(){ lcd.init(); lcd.backlight(); }

void loop() { lcd.clear(); lcd.setCursor(15,0); for (int positionCounter1 = 0; positionCounter1 < 26; positionCounter1++){ lcd.scrollDisplayLeft(); lcd.print(row1[positionCounter1]); delay(t); } lcd.setCursor(15,1); // set the cursor to column 15, line 1 for (int positionCounter = 0; positionCounter < 26; positionCounter++){ lcd.scrollDisplayLeft(); lcd.print(row2[positionCounter]); delay(t); } }

end dit is my error

Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 10), Board:"Arduino/Genuino Uno"

sketch_dec04a:5: error: 'LiquidCrystal_I2C' does not name a type

LiquidCrystal_I2C lcd(0x27,16,2); // set the LCD address to 0x27

^

C:\Users\df030725\Documents\Arduino\sketch_dec04a\sketch_dec04a.ino: In function 'void setup()':

sketch_dec04a:8: error: 'lcd' was not declared in this scope

lcd.init();

^

C:\Users\df030725\Documents\Arduino\sketch_dec04a\sketch_dec04a.ino: In function 'void loop()':

sketch_dec04a:14: error: 'lcd' was not declared in this scope

lcd.clear();

^

sketch_dec04a:16: error: 'lt' was not declared in this scope

for (int positionCounter1 = 0; positionCounter1 < 26; positionCounter1++){

^

sketch_dec04a:16: error: expected ')' before ';' token

^

sketch_dec04a:16: error: 'positionCounter1' was not declared in this scope

^

sketch_dec04a:22: error: 'lt' was not declared in this scope

for (int positionCounter = 0; positionCounter < 26; positionCounter++){

^

sketch_dec04a:22: error: expected ')' before ';' token

^

sketch_dec04a:22: error: 'positionCounter' was not declared in this scope

^

exit status 1 'LiquidCrystal_I2C' does not name a type

Dit rapport zou meer informatie bevatten met "Uitgebreide uitvoer weergeven tijden compilatie" optie aan in Bestand -> Voorkeuren.

Hi,

Please read the first post in any forum entitled how to use this forum. http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html then look down to item #7 about how to post your code. It will be formatted in a scrolling window that makes it easier to read.

For a start you have not #include the liquid crystal library.

Tom.. :)

This is essentially a cross-post of your previous thread: http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=514508 Where you were repeatedly asked to use code tags and also to not crosspost, which you've now done 3 times by my count.

It was already explained to you multiple times what you needed to do to fix your code in that thread so I have no clue how you still are stuck here 4 days later.

You're really being disrespectful to the people on this forum who are trying to help you. If you don't understand English it's really no excuse because there is a Nederlands forum section so you don't need to be posting in the English section and it's not as if proper forum etiquette is language specific.