Errors compiling IR library code

I'm trying to use the IR code at https://github.com/z3t0/Arduino-IRremote. I'm having no luck compiling the examples. Compiling IRrecvDumpV2.ino gives me this error:

Arduino: 1.6.6 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

C:\Users\ken\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote\IRremote2.cpp: In member function 'int IRrecv::decode(decode_results*)':

C:\Users\ken\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote\IRremote2.cpp:459:12: error: 'ERR' was not declared in this scope

return ERR;

^

C:\Users\ken\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote\IRremote2.cpp:573:12: error: 'DECODED' was not declared in this scope

return DECODED;

^

C:\Users\ken\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote\IRremote2.cpp:577:10: error: 'ERR' was not declared in this scope

return ERR;

^

C:\Users\ken\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote\IRremote2.cpp: In member function 'long int IRrecv::decodeHash(decode_results*)':

C:\Users\ken\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote\IRremote2.cpp:1308:12: error: 'ERR' was not declared in this scope

return ERR;

^

C:\Users\ken\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote\IRremote2.cpp:1319:10: error: 'DECODED' was not declared in this scope

return DECODED;

^

exit status 1
Error compiling.

This report would have more information with
  "Show verbose output during compilation"
  enabled in File > Preferences.

Compiling IRrecvDump.ino gives me this error:

Arduino: 1.6.6 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

C:\Users\ken\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote\IRremote2.cpp: In member function 'int IRrecv::decode(decode_results*)':

C:\Users\ken\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote\IRremote2.cpp:459:12: error: 'ERR' was not declared in this scope

return ERR;

^

C:\Users\ken\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote\IRremote2.cpp:573:12: error: 'DECODED' was not declared in this scope

return DECODED;

^

C:\Users\ken\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote\IRremote2.cpp:577:10: error: 'ERR' was not declared in this scope

return ERR;

^

C:\Users\ken\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote\IRremote2.cpp: In member function 'long int IRrecv::decodeHash(decode_results*)':

C:\Users\ken\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote\IRremote2.cpp:1308:12: error: 'ERR' was not declared in this scope

return ERR;

^

C:\Users\ken\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote\IRremote2.cpp:1319:10: error: 'DECODED' was not declared in this scope

return DECODED;

^

exit status 1
Error compiling.

This report would have more information with
  "Show verbose output during compilation"
  enabled in File > Preferences.

Ideas?

aarg: C:\Users\ken\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote\IRremote2.cpp: In member function 'int

I don't find the file IRremote2.cpp in any of the branches of that repository. How did you do the installation of the library? I just compiled IRrecvDumpV2.ino from the master branch of that repository with Arduino IDE 1.6.6 with no errors.

Right you are. I deleted everything and started all over from scratch. It compiles now. Thanks! I think it must have been merged with a previous installation somehow.