Errors encountered when compiling known functional Code

Hello All,
I am very new to arduino/the forum and hope I can make this post according to the forum rules. f not I truly apologize.

I am trying to compile the code (link below) and encounter the following error message:

Arduino: 1.6.5 (Mac OS X), Board: “Arduino/Genuino Uno”

Groovesizer_RED_038.ino: In function ‘void loop()’:
Groovesizer_RED_038:1217: error: no matching function for call to ‘midi::MidiInterface::turnThruOn(midi::MidiFilterMode)’
Groovesizer_RED_038.ino:1217:42: note: candidate is:
In file included from /Users/chrispower/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MIDI/src/MIDI.h:258:0,
from Groovesizer_RED_038.ino:31:
/Users/chrispower/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MIDI/src/MIDI.hpp:1271:13: note: void midi::MidiInterface<SerialPort, _Settings>::turnThruOn(midi::Thru::Mode) [with SerialPort = HardwareSerial; _Settings = midi::DefaultSettings]
inline void MidiInterface<SerialPort, Settings>::turnThruOn(Thru::Mode inThruFilterMode)
^
/Users/chrispower/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MIDI/src/MIDI.hpp:1271:13: note: no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘midi::MidiFilterMode’ to ‘midi::Thru::Mode’
HelperFunctions.ino: In function ‘void loadPreferences()’:
HelperFunctions:576: error: no matching function for call to ‘midi::MidiInterface::turnThruOn(midi::MidiFilterMode)’
HelperFunctions.ino:576:34: note: candidate is:
In file included from /Users/chrispower/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MIDI/src/MIDI.h:258:0,
from Groovesizer_RED_038.ino:31:
/Users/chrispower/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MIDI/src/MIDI.hpp:1271:13: note: void midi::MidiInterface<SerialPort, _Settings>::turnThruOn(midi::Thru::Mode) [with SerialPort = HardwareSerial; _Settings = midi::DefaultSettings]
inline void MidiInterface<SerialPort, Settings>::turnThruOn(Thru::Mode inThruFilterMode)
^
/Users/chrispower/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MIDI/src/MIDI.hpp:1271:13: note: no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘midi::MidiFilterMode’ to ‘midi::Thru::Mode’
no matching function for call to ‘midi::MidiInterface::turnThruOn(midi::MidiFilterMode)’

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
enabled in File > Preferences.

https://groovesizer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Groovesizer_RED_038.zip

if anyone can assist in troubleshooting I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you in advance.

How do you know it's a 'functional code'?

It is a commercially available (open source) product

Did you install all the required libraries?? And if you did how did you do it?
The problem it is having is it can't find specific functions in the library folders.

^

According to this, you are attempting to call turnThruOn, which requires an argument of type midi::Thru::Mode, but you are passing it an argument of type midi::MidiFilterMode. Try giving it mode that’s a midi::Thru::Mode.