ERRORs

Sorry I keep posting error questions, so this will be all of them the one I am stumped on now is I said {goto gameover;} but then at the gameover; part of the code at the end it says "gameover was not declared in this scope" Help would be dearly appritiated thanks

Labels, like 'gameover' end in a colon, not a semicolon.

labels use ':', not ';'

However avoid goto where ever possible. Use of an illogical construct usually means its to make an illogical design work. Simplify your approach.

never mind I fixed the whole code, I am not finished yet so I will keep this open

Please don't use "goto". You are getting into bad habits if you do.

OP, before you post (and eventually delete) any more questions, please read this.
Please pay particular attention to section 6.

i_luv_arduino: I am not finished yet so I will keep this open

It's not your job to "close" threads by deleting or locking them. This is supposed to be a knowledge base. The questions you ask, and the replies you get, may help other people.

Do not delete or lock your threads once you are satisfied. Leave them to help other people.

I'm not going to warn you again.

sorry I will keep it open, I thought if it was closed people could still see it for reference

You have been deleting some threads. People can't see those.

Plus, if you lock them, someone can't reply with another, or better, suggestion.

You have been deleting some threads. People can’t see those

It’s OK, I’ve pulled them out of the recycle bin.
You can see them now.

Thanks AWOL for getting those threads back. Any way I tryied to compile once again and it says "expected '}' at end of input" and highlights '}', so I put another one under it but got the same error. BTW I read section 6 sorry about putting caps on the title

i_luv_arduino: BTW I read section 6 sorry about putting caps on the title

You must have missed the part about posting the code. When you make changes to it, and you're still having issues, you post the updated code.

lcd.setCursor(13, 1);
lcd.write(1);
delay(100);
if (pushButton == HIGH); {
  x = x+1;
  }

gameover:
lcd.print("   GAME OVER!   ");
delay(9999);

}

Every Arduino sketch needs a setup() and loop() function.

My whole code is too big to post here, it also says that in section 6

i_luv_arduino: My whole code is too big to post here, it also says that in section 6

Section 6 says to post a minimal amount of code that demonstrates the problem. The minimal amount of code you posted doesn't demonstrate the problem, it produces more of them. If your code is too big, click the "Additional Options" link and attach your code.

Equally importantly, one has to wonder why the hell you keep adding more code when what you have is garbage. Dump 90% of it until you get a clue.

i_luv_arduino: ``` ...

gameover: ...

I sincerely hope you aren't using goto anywhere.

My whole code is too big to post here, it also says that in section 6

What it says in section 6:

With coding problems, if possible post a "minimal" sketch that demonstrates the problem - not hundreds of lines of code.

It also says

If you get an error, post the error (copy and paste). Not just "I got an error".

and

Make an informative subject description, not "help me, I'm a noob", nor something in all capitals.

plus a whole lot of other stuff you have chosen to ignore.

OP, can you stop being quite so obtuse, start listening to what people are telling you and act on it?