ESP 32 send sms via home cable connection

Hello everyone,

i want to send a sms via my home cable connection from an esp32 webserver. I tried to find a sketch in google without success. Has anyone an idea concerning this question?

well, the ESP32 cannot send an SMS, you need some sort of bridge to the cellular network.

You can find online services, aka "SMS API" which refers to an interface that will enable an HTTP request code to send short messages through an SMS API platform

here is one of the first google hit when looking for "WEB SMS API", might give you something to explore

ur kinda dumb. There is no way you could send an sms message to someone with an ARDUINO? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@steve-dev, that's a dumb comment... (and Ad Hominem statements are not welcome here)

There are many ways to send an SMS from an Arduino, some Arduino do have that capability built in

@steve-dev has been permanently banned from the forum due to repeated inappropriate posts.

I'll leave this particular reply because it triggered a useful reply from J-M-L.