ESP13 Shield by Doit ... is there a schematic for this ?? Anywhere ??

I am using this shield as Generic ESP8266 Module and its working too(!)

However i want to use the on board Blue LED to signal a successful connection to a WiFi network. And for this i need to know to which pin of the ESP13 chip its connected.

Normally manufacturers make something called a schematic - you know the one that shows what is connected where :slight_smile: For some odd reason the Doctors Of Intelligence who made this board never thought its required...

Can anyone help to locate the schematic ? Or atleast let me know to which pin is the blue LED connected. ( Of course i can use a multimeter and check continuity but am afraid of screwing up the module by injecting voltage into its pins..

DoIt ESP

@juraj

Unfortunately that document which you linked does not have any schematic though its supposed to be a user manual.

I know. It is writen like if the doit firmware was the only option. If you want use it otherwise it's hacking and they don't want to help you with it.

Juraj:
I know. It is writen like if the doit firmware was the only option. If you want use it otherwise it's hacking and they don't want to help you with it.

Ok figured it out - the Blue LED on the shield is connected to GPIO16 and its active-low mode.

That's a revolutionary line of thinking - give a schematic and people will immediately start hacking it !! :slight_smile:

Anyway that Shield is now fully functional with a AT Firmware and sitting on a top of a UNO is connected to the Blynk App and tells me the power status and water tank level status at home. I really love that Shield - it provides access to all pins of the Arduino and Uno.