ESP32 - Hotspot - restrict domains

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to set up an ESP32 as a hotspot but then also restrict what domains are accessible. Also is it possible to record the MAC address of the computer accessing a certain webpage?

Thanks

Hi,
Welcome to the forum.

Please read the post at the start of any forum , entitled "How to use this Forum".
OR
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html.

Have you Googled

esp32 hotspot

Tom... :slight_smile:

There is always someone that thinks they are smarter than others isn't there.

Yes I did google it and yes it brought up loads of samples to create a hotspot with an esp32 ( which I got working btw ). What I didn't find is examples on how to restrict domains and record mac addresses.

You can see from my profile that I am a newbie unlike you. So why do you have to be so arrogant. If you don't want to help someone because you think they didn't bother googling it then don't reply.

Hi,
I'm not being arrogant, sometimes people have done google searches, but may have used different search terms and got different results.

I think the Random Nerd might be the place to enquire, that site seems to be able to get quite a bit out of an ESP32.
Domain handling is a specific field of programming and Sara and the others may be able to provide a solution.

Tom... :slight_smile: