ESP8266-01 AT CIPSTART -> ERROR Unlink/busy p...

Hi, does anybody experience this situation? I follow this secuense which is written in many pages around, still I can not get "Linked":

AT+GMR

00170901 ->FirmwareVersion

OK
AT+CWMODE=1

OK

AT+CWJAP="Telecentro-929E","TELE-3089551"

OK
AT+CIPMUX=1

OK
AT+CIPSTART=0,"TCP","184.106.153.149",80 ---->Thingspeak IP

ERROR -> it takes around 30sec to appear
Unlink

And if I try AT+CWMODE=3, the COM monitor stays frozen until I hit any key, and the result at the very end is: busy p...

I also tried with "www.google.com" and my computer IP also connected to the same AP. Also tried with different channels...

Any ideal will be kindly appreciate, thanks for reading!

Before the CIPSTART command, try this:

AT+CIFSR

What output do you get?

Hi! this is what I get:

ready
at

OK
AT+CWMODE=3

OK
AT+CWJAP="Telecentro-929E","TELE-3089551"

OK
AT+CIPMUX=1

OK
AT+CIFSR

ERROR

...also try before a voltage divisor to get 3,3V from Arduino Tx 5V (150 and 330 ohm), and lost comunication with that.

AT+CIFSR should show you the IP address assigned to the ESP8266 by DHCP. This may take a few seconds.

yap, already spent too much time with this, my module may be wrong with something, when it looks simple in so many tutorials, I am going insame with this, thanks to finally make me realice I am wasting my time and the time of others. Thanks!

ESP8266 has no real support unlike nrf24l01.... :frowning:

So many people shows its just so ez. But my device does not work.

For AT command support the firmware needs to be updated, with FTDI or Prolific usb to serial.

Already done, tried with 2 different firmware (latest ones),

1- Ai-Thinker Technology Co. Ltd.
andNodeMCU 0.9.6 build 20150704 powered by Lua 5.1.4
In the serial monitor I get this (station mode):

print(wifi.sta.getip())
nil

2-Ai-Thinker Technology Co. Ltd.
In the serial monitor I get this (station mode):

AT+CIFSR
+CIFSR:STAIP,"0.0.0.0"
+CIFSR:STAMAC,"18:fe:34:a0:50:c0"

I believe there´s a bunch of devives with little quality control...

AT+CIFSR
+CIFSR:STAIP,"0.0.0.0"

Is your router set up to allocate IP addresses via DHCP?

I believe the current AT firmware does not allow static IP addresses to be set.

Hi, called my internet provider, said there is no way to access the router but its was set up for any devices to connect, and so does the computers and mobiles.

I try this firmware which was updated 5 days ago:

Releases · nodemcu/nodemcu-firmware · GitHub used nodemcu firmware programmer and flasher, both loaded ok.

This is my lastest reaponce:

NodeMCU 0.9.6 build 20150704 powered by Lua 5.1.4
lua: cannot open init.lua

print(node.heap())
wifi.setmode(wifi.STATION)
print(wifi.sta.getip())
nil

Another courius thing that also happends is that when I run ESPlorer or LuaLoader lo load a init.lua, it never connects, even though I check the port and boud rate as well (??). Any idea before saying I got a ESP8266-01 and ESP8266-12 wrong in a row? Thanks in advance!

Going to meet the vendor, he said he will check my both devices and show me the results, anyway there are some forums telling the same as me, the point is that I can not get it to work in station mode in my 2 models ESP8266-01 and ESP8266-12, tried with so many firmwares… I will keep on and see how realible these devices are…some call it the “magic toy”…some are little frustrated like me…