ESP8266 and digital pins.

I think I have a little beginner problem and I hope someone can give a tip. I have my ESP8266 01S module connected as in the picture and the connection is made. Now I want to burn an LED over the Arduino pin 15 if the connection was successful. How can I achieve this?

DigitalWrite (13, HIGH); - not running

In the next step, I want to output the retrieved data to a display, but I do not currently know how to access the Arduino or transfer data from the ESP8266 module.

I would like to develop further on the ESP8266, since the storage space is larger.

I would be very grateful for a tip.

Thanks
Marcel

the function name is digitalWrite, not DigitalWrite. C++ (the language of Arduino sketches) is case sensitive.

If you want to control pin 15 then you need to use that pin number as the digitalWrite pin parameter, not 13 as you have done above.

My recommendation is to start by learning how to use digitalWrite with a simple sketch that only blinks the LED. You can find one already written for you at File > Examples > 01.Basics > Blink as well as a tutorial here:

Note that the Blink sketch is written to blink LED_BUILTIN, which is the onboard LED on most Arduino boards. You will need to modify the sketch to blink the LED if it's on a different pin.

Make sure you understand what every line of the Blink sketch does before moving on. You can find documentation on any code you don't understand here:
http://www.arduino.cc/reference/en

Hey Pert,

sorry, it was late.
I have already worked through the turorials. The problem is different.

As an example, I'll use the following sketch and upload it to the ESP8266. If the GRD is connected to the Adruino Reset, the LED will not burn. If this connection is not present, the LED will burn, but the Wifi module will not work. How can I access the pins from the Arduino via the ESP8266 module?

void setup() {
// put your setup code here, to run once:
pinMode(13, OUTPUT);
digitalWrite(13, HIGH);
}

void loop() {}