ESP8266 and hc12

Hello every one

I am working on 2esp8266 and a pair of HC12 ref module.

At this time i have one problem to make a virtual button on a HTTP request that

send a command to hc12 to send a code to HC12 receiver to activate a led.

the 2 esp and the pair of hc12 work well

SENDER

int buttonState = (incomingByte); delay(100); Serial.println("///////////////////////"); while (HC12.available()) { // If HC-12 has data incomingByte = HC12.read(); // Store each incoming byte from HC-12 readBuffer += char(incomingByte); // Add each byte to ReadBuffer string variable } delay(100); while (Serial.available()) { HC12.write(Serial.read()); } delay(5000); if(buttonState == incomingByte) HC12.write("1234"); else if(buttonState == incomingByte) HC12.println("1235");

delay(5000); Serial.println("Sending Signal..."); while (HC12.available()) { Serial.write(HC12.read());

} readBuffer = "";

RECEIVER

boolean ledState = digitalRead(bleuLed);//check if the LED is turned on or off. Returns 1 or 0

// if(mySerial.available() > 1){ // incomingByte = mySerial.read(); // Store each icoming byte from HC-12 // readBuffer += char(incomingByte); // Add each byte to ReadBuffer string variable // String input = readBuffer;//read serial input and convert to integer (-32,768 to 32,767)

// if(millis() - last > 250){//if time now is 250 milliseconds greater than last time // if(ledState == 1 && readBuffer == "1234"){//if LED is off and button code is ok // delay(3000); // Serial.println("DATA RECEIVED!!!"); // Serial.println("***********************"); // digitalWrite(bleuLed, HIGH); // delay(3000); // }else if(ledState == 0 && readBuffer == "1235"){//if LED is on and button code is ok // delay(3000); // Serial.println("DATA RECEIVED!!!"); // Serial.println("***********************"); // digitalWrite(bleuLed, LOW); // }

that code working well of serial monitor

what i want to do is:

if (request.indexOf("/LED=ON") != -1 ) {

delay(3000); Serial.write("1234"); Serial.println("Sending Signal..."); value = HIGH; } if (request.indexOf("/LED=OFF") != -1) { delay(3000); HC12.write("1235");

what i have noticed,

that hc12 communication seems to interfer with esp8266 wifi

Some help will be welcom