ESP8266 + BME280 + PMS7003, Doesn't work both at once

Hi there everyone,
I hope I've chosen the correct section, if not, please, let me know :slight_smile:

I think, my whole problem is well described in the topic - I can't run both sensors at once. I have to admit, I'm total beginner if it comes to ESP/Arduino programming, so I'm probably making stupid mistakes, please, don't kill me :smiley:

But what is my problem? I'm trying to build a device that would measure temperature, air pollution, humidity, and air pressure. I have PMS7003 and BME280, what I know, most common sensors.

For both modules, I've prepared two simple functions designed to display data gathered by sensors.
And here is the case - When I run only PMS7003 code everything works just fine:

When I run only BME280 it works as well. But if I run both at once, PMS7003 data disappears:

Here you can find the whole code I'm using to achieve the mentioned target - AAA - Replit

I have feeling that maybe I should somehow use different "serial" for both but...I can't :frowning:
Or maybe the problem is somewhere else?

I would be very grateful if someone of you could help me :slight_smile:

Thank you in advance!

Post code in code tags </>. Not screen captures.

Also, ESP8266 is an IC. Which module do you have exactly? ::slight_smile:

ieee488:
Post code in code tags </>. Not screen captures.

Also, ESP8266 is an IC. Which module do you have exactly? ::slight_smile:

Thanks for reply :slight_smile:
I didn't paste code as screen captures - those are showing serial monitor with results only when I comment/uncomment functions :slight_smile:
Whole code you can find here - AAA - Replit
If it comes to version I have - http://qqtrading.com.my/nodemcu-v3-esp8266-wifi-ch340

Guys? Anyone? :slight_smile: