ESP8266 Cannot Be Executed

My ESP8266 successfully upload my desired coding, and I even tried the simplest one; LED blink code. It appeared written as successful but the output component cannot be executed as the coding wanted to. It can't blink or even turn on.

I have check multiple times that the connection is right. I even check on serial monitor as well, by having adding the serialprint code first to show the output...and it won't appear as well.

I try to do the solution since the problem lies on the MCU itself, I have found the post about how to remove the internal memories of MCU (well, I assume that this could solve the problem) but unfortunately the link given for the software is no longer there...and some other solution involving programming button which I don't know either I have to install button component attach or it is something else.

State which ESP8266 variant you have and show the sketch you attempted to load. It may be the led i not on the default pin for the board you have selected in the IDE.
Also try a sketch which writes something to the serial console.

is io 0 pulled-up at boot?

I own the following variant (ESP8266MOD/ESP-12E) of ESP8266. It has a built-in LED connected at D4-pin(GPIO-2) which blinks during uploading of a sketch. I have uploaded and executed the following sketch to blink this LED at 2-sec interval.

void setup()
{
  pinMode(2, OUTPUT); //D4 pin is the GPIO-2 Port-pin
}

void loop() 
{
  digitalWrite(2, HIGH);   
  delay(2000);             
  digitalWrite(2, LOW);    
  delay(2000);             
}