ESP8266 send GET methode

Hi, I have problem sending data from esp module using GET method. The browser does not display anything and I wanted to send the temperture from one ESP module to the server in the other module.

I wrote a part but I do not know if it is correct??

String url = "192.168.137.51/temp2"; 

client.print(String("GET ") + url + " HTTP/1.0\r\n" +
"Host: " + "192.168.137.51" + "\r\n" +
"Connection: close\r\n\r\n");
delay(100); 

}

192.168.137.51-The address of the 2 module to retrieve the data

How do I display this data using the server in the second module?

The browser does not display anything

What browser? The ESP device made a GET request to a server. The script on the server did, or did not, do something when it ran.

There is NOTHING in the process of making a GET request that involves a browser anywhere.

How do I display this data using the server in the second module?

What second module?

PaulS:
What second module?

He has two ESP8266 modules.
Apparently one is acquiring data and is sending that data to the module #2.
Apparently one is the server and should display the data sent from module #1.

All of it seems convoluted.

To the OP: It will be much easier if you just have one module. An ESP8266 module is capable of both acquiring he data and serving as a server which provides the display that can be viewed on a web browser. I hope that makes sense.

PaulS: What browser?

Firefox

ieee488: He has two ESP8266 modules. Apparently one is acquiring data and is sending that data to the module #2. Apparently one is the server and should display the data sent from module #1.

Exactly so I have 2 modules ESP want to send from one module to second module to send the temperature value and display on one of the module 2 values ​​of the first and second module

krzysiekwfd: Firefox Exactly so I have 2 modules want to send from one module to another module to send the temperature value and display on one of the module 2 values of the first and second module

I don't have any experience with module to module communication. Hopefully, someone else who has will be able to help.