Esp8266

I want to send values from one sensor to another main arduino remotely. I have various esp8266 but haven't been able to recieve the serial monitor.

I don't want to connect to the internet. Is this possible? Can you point me in the right direction

(deleted)

I have crossed three of the four obstacles of my personal project - the fourth being the (what I believe to be) subject of this thread; I haven't focused on the fourth yet because I'm still fine tuning the third (interactive webpage).

if (thread == send_info_from_ESP8226-2_to_ESP8266-1){ additional_info=appreciated; check_in_on_thread_regularly=true; }else{ if(thread == serial_comms){ see Robin2's serial comm thread; check_in_on_thread_regularly=false; return;} }

:)

Google "esp8266 to esp8266 Arduino". There are some pages using different methods. I have never tried this so have no more specific advice.

If you're just getting started with the ESP, I can recommend my Beginner's guide to the ESP8266. It covers some networking protocols like WebSockets that could be useful. I've never tried sending data between two ESP's directly, so I can't help you with that.

Pieter