Ethernet and Web page

hello ,
how can i read a signal such as heart rate from heart rate sensor and send this data to web page and plot it on the web page
thanks in advance ,

any help ?

Your plan isn't very clear. Is the web server on the Arduino, or is it on a PC?

i want to read analog signal such sin wave for example and then display this sin wave on web page i did this using matlab but i want to make on web page
thanks

…on web page where? On the Arduino or a remote computer?

i have an arduino kit with Ethernet interface i want to write a code reading signal such sin and i want to plot this signal on the web page using the Ethernet interface i do this on serial port and plot it using matlab i want to do this on the web page writing ardunino code of web page that display the signal on it and this signal is analog signal on the arduino analog inputs
thanks

is it clear now ?

eng_ibrahim_comm2012:
is it clear now ?

No - you have not said where the web page is you are trying to talk to. If you expect the web page to be on the Arduio, what do you expect to use for the display? If the web page is on a PC or some other higher power machine, what is it?

I will put the web page on Arduino and access it using IP that configured on arduino and make the PC to connect the web page through the IP and want the Arduino plot the analog data reads from analog sensor on this web page
thanks

and want the Arduino plot the analog data reads from analog sensor on this web page

The Arduino can supply the data. It is up to you to construct a web page (for the Arduino to serve) that can take the data and generate a plot. To do that is NOT an Arduino-specific task.

THAT is what you should tackle (somewhere else) first.

eng_ibrahim_comm2012:
hello ,
how can i read a signal such as heart rate from heart rate sensor and send this data to web page and plot it on the web page
thanks in advance ,

Why do you want it as complicated as it can be andsend data from your home to the Internet, then create a data plot on the Internet and then send the plotted databack from the Internet to your home?

Why not simply send the data to the PC monitor in front of you?

jurs:
Why do you want it as complicated as it can be andsend data from your home to the Internet, then create a data plot on the Internet and then send the plotted databack from the Internet to your home?

Why not simply send the data to the PC monitor in front of you?

simply i want arduino to monitor some data and i want one person from any location access this arduino and see the result on the web page

PaulS:
The Arduino can supply the data. It is up to you to construct a web page (for the Arduino to serve) that can take the data and generate a plot. To do that is NOT an Arduino-specific task.

THAT is what you should tackle (somewhere else) first.

the arduino Ethernet can interface with web page and arduino can run this web page if you accessed the assigned IP for the arduino kit

eng_ibrahim_comm2012:
simply i want arduino to monitor some data and i want one person from any location access this arduino and see the result on the web page

You could rent PHP-enabled webspace with database (MySQL), perhaps rent a "dedicated webserver in a webserver farm / webhosting data center. Then install a PHP data plotting software and some PHP scripts for data aquisition and plotting.

This Internet thing which you want is NOT a question of Arduino programming alone.

jurs:
You could rent PHP-enabled webspace with database (MySQL), perhaps rent a "dedicated webserver in a webserver farm / webhosting data center. Then install a PHP data plotting software and some PHP scripts for data aquisition and plotting.

This Internet thing which you want is NOT a question of Arduino programming alone.

hi jurs ,
thanks a lot for your reply do you have any example done by PHP just for testing this point and just connect the kit peer to peer without server
thanks ,

eng_ibrahim_comm2012:
hi jurs ,
thanks a lot for your reply do you have any example done by PHP just for testing this point and just connect the kit peer to peer without server
thanks ,

Sorry, I don't understand. (And actually I didn't program anything in PHP within the last 8 years or so.
You want "send this data to web page and plot it on the web page" accordingly to your initial posting in this thread, but now you want to do this "without server"? No Webserver? No PHP enabled server? No MySQL database server? No plotting service server?

Sounds strange to me. I cannot think of what you ACTUALLY want to do.

Without having and without programming any server you could send data simply to the "Serial plotter" of the Arduino IDE (available as a new tool in the IDE since IDE version 1.6.6)

That Doesn't require any server or network connection, just Serial is enough for plotting line plot on the PCs monitor