ethernet shield connects then disconnects... need help asap

PaulS: How often the value changes is not relevant. It changes. You need to deal with the fact that it is not constant.

agreed but because its in the loop wouldnt it just search and replace it if it does change anyways? or will it not?

ok i keep trying to figure this out but i cant get ym head wrap around it... cant get it to to grab what i need off the web and display it on the lcd screen... driving me crazy here...

what i need it to do is grab the weather forecast like if its sunny raining etc etc alone with temp and humidity then display an image for the weather like sunny is a sun, raining is rain drops etc... might be easy to code but explaining it is even harder xD...

can some one show me a simple code like skype or video view and explain how its done? i know its a lot to ask but any help you can give me would be great... so far you guys have given me something to work on but at the same time i'm just looking at url number's and signs which means nothing to me as i have no idea what they are...

Do you have a link to the web page you are trying to download?