Ethernet shield get info from website

Soo i want to do a classification table for my school and i did it but only changeable by visual basic and i tried to make it changeable by internet but i cant do it because i have no knowledge in HTML etc
i am using arduino uno and ethernet shield
index is the website i tried to do looking for tutorials
the arduino code

and the visual basic:

Imports System
Imports System.IO.Ports

Public Class Form1
Dim WithEvents serialPort As New IO.Ports.SerialPort
Dim T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, TURMAS, PONTOS As String
Dim T1P, T2P, T3P, T4P, T5P, T6P, T7P, T8P As String

Private Sub LigacaoSerie()
If serialPort.IsOpen Then
serialPort.Close()
Panel2.BackColor = Color.Red

Else
Try
With serialPort
.PortName = ComboBox25.Text
.BaudRate = TextBox10.Text
.Encoding = System.Text.Encoding.ASCII
.NewLine = Chr(13) + Chr(10)
End With
serialPort.Open()
serialPort.DiscardInBuffer()
Panel2.BackColor = Color.LightGreen
Catch ex As Exception

End Try
End If
End Sub

Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
LigacaoSerie()

End Sub

Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
Panel2.BackColor = Color.Red

’ Declare Ports
Dim Ports As String() = IO.Ports.SerialPort.GetPortNames()
’ Add port name Into a comboBox control
For Each Port In Ports
ComboBox25.Items.Add(Port)
Next Port
’ Select an item in the combobox
ComboBox25.SelectedIndex = 0

End Sub

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
Try
serialPort.Write("%")
Catch ex As Exception
End Try

T1 = ComboBox1.SelectedIndex.ToString + ComboBox2.SelectedIndex.ToString + ComboBox3.SelectedIndex.ToString
T2 = ComboBox6.SelectedIndex.ToString + ComboBox5.SelectedIndex.ToString + ComboBox4.SelectedIndex.ToString
T3 = ComboBox9.SelectedIndex.ToString + ComboBox8.SelectedIndex.ToString + ComboBox7.SelectedIndex.ToString
T4 = ComboBox18.SelectedIndex.ToString + ComboBox17.SelectedIndex.ToString + ComboBox16.SelectedIndex.ToString
T5 = ComboBox15.SelectedIndex.ToString + ComboBox14.SelectedIndex.ToString + ComboBox13.SelectedIndex.ToString
T6 = ComboBox12.SelectedIndex.ToString + ComboBox11.SelectedIndex.ToString + ComboBox10.SelectedIndex.ToString
T7 = ComboBox24.SelectedIndex.ToString + ComboBox23.SelectedIndex.ToString + ComboBox22.SelectedIndex.ToString
T8 = ComboBox21.SelectedIndex.ToString + ComboBox20.SelectedIndex.ToString + ComboBox19.SelectedIndex.ToString

TURMAS = “-” + T1 + “-” + T2 + “-” + T3 + “-” + T4 + “-” + T5 + “-” + T6 + “-” + T7 + “-” + T8

T1P = TextBox1.Text
T2P = TextBox2.Text
T3P = TextBox3.Text
T4P = TextBox6.Text
T5P = TextBox5.Text
T6P = TextBox4.Text
T7P = TextBox8.Text
T8P = TextBox7.Text

PONTOS = “-” + T1P + “-” + T2P + “-” + T3P + “-” + T4P + “-” + T5P + “-” + T6P + “-” + T7P + “-” + T8P

Try
serialPort.Write(TURMAS)
serialPort.Write("*")
Catch ex As Exception
End Try

Try
serialPort.Write(PONTOS)
serialPort.Write("/")
MsgBox(“Enviado”)
Catch ex As Exception
MsgBox(“Porta Serie nao conectada”)
End Try
End Sub

End Class

i hope someone can help with this :frowning:

Codigo_final_infra_vb.ino (25.4 KB)

index:

Escola José Regio

Tabela de Classificação ESJR

Insira a Turma e os seus respetivos Pontos

1ªTurma: Pontos:

2ªTurma:
Pontos:

3ªTurma:
Pontos:

4ªTurma:
Pontos:

5ªTurma:
Pontos:

6ªTurma:
Pontos:

7ªTurma:
Pontos:

8ªTurma:
Pontos:

"i hope someone can help with this"

You probably need to search the forum for various forms of arduino server code. Not sure what you are trying to do with the data sent from the web page.

zoomkat:
“i hope someone can help with this”

You probably need to search the forum for various forms of arduino server code. Not sure what you are trying to do with the data sent from the web page.

soo basically i want to do a classification chart for my school with a Led Strip neopixel for example : U put in the info in the website :
Class: 12EA Points: 200
and in a Lcd show the class and in a Neopixel led strip fills according to the Points

First you should probably get the Neopixel led strip working by just receiving data from the serial monitor. When that is working, then you can send the same data to the arduino running a web server from a text box or similar in a web page.