Ethernet Shield - Html Button - without use Servo.h Library

Good Afternoon, I'd like to try do this:

• inizialize my arduino with IP and web server
  • do a html button that when is pressed do something

I've read a lot of post where is mentioned: php, zoomkat etc etc but right now I'd like to do a simple think directly to arduino ...

So, I don't want use Servo.h because go in conflict with VirtualWire.h on Timer1 Interrupt and I didn't know how to escape to that ...

Thanks for the information, Andrea

So, I don't want use Servo.h because go in conflict with VirtualWire.h on Timer1 Interrupt and I didn't know how to escape to that ...

What is it you want the Arduino to do when the button is pressed? Why are you also using VirtualWire?

arduino need to turn on a led based on what is arrived from virtual vire :

due the fact i read the buf and assign it to a char[10] text variabile then if the variable is 'A' turn on led for example... thanks Andrea

arduino need to turn on a led based on what is arrived from virtual vire :

Using a servo? I don't really understand what you are trying to do. You mention the Ethernet shield, the Servo library, and VirtualWire, but don't have a role for the Ethernet shield or the Servo library. If they have not role, don't include the libraries. You won't have a library conflict, then.

yes the led are necessary turned on based on what are arrive or send via virtual wire inside my program I've already the did the cicle for read the buffer and then based on the buffer i compare if what is arrived is for the devices or not ... so due the fact I need htlm page because I want assign my message to the variable pushing button from the web page ... for example

I push button and when I do it do the following

const char *msg = "hello";

digitalWrite(13, true); // Flash a light to show transmitting vw_send((uint8_t *)msg, strlen(msg)); vw_wait_tx(); // Wait until the who

I've said don't use servo.h because the unique example that i see was the example did from zookmat where there was a servo.h ...

but for start for me could be fine also just a simple button ... from a web page ...

if need additional information please let me know thanks

Andrea