Ethernet shield v1 w5100 AND nRF24L01

Hello,

I would like to ask, if there is someone who can make UPDATED tutorial for Ethernet shield v1 w5100 AND nRF24L01. There is bunch of old tutorials, and i've tried them, but cant get both modules to work at the same time.

What im trying to do?
-Connect to device with arduino ethernet shield
^ I've done it succesfully

-Connection between arduino nano with nRF24L01 and Arduino Uno with nRF24L01
^ I've done it succesfully

-Connection between arduino nano with nRF24L01 and Arduino Uno with Ethernet shield v1 w5100 And nRF24L01
^ Cant get that to work

I've read this forum old (2014-2018) posts about this topic, tried bunch of sketches, tried different ways (SoftwareSPI, MySensors, CHIP Select) And failed. I haven't found full tutorial for this, so thats why i ask here now.

First thing i wanna make/learn/get good tutorial for, is SoftwareSPI for nRF24L01.
-What library to use?
-What modifications do i have to make?
-How do i send data with nRF if i use softwareSPI?

Thanks.

You need to use ANOTHER CS (CHIP SELECT) pin for each device that is communicating over SPI bus.

I tried to set CS pin LOW on other module and high on other, and other way around. Didnt help.

Hello 0ll2.
Did you managed to get an answer or get or to work ?, as I have excatly the same problme.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.