Ethernet Shiled 2

Are they all TWI, OUT6, OUT5, IN2 and IN3 its own ETHERNET SHIELD IO's or they are just the connections to the host. For example in my case a MEGA2560?
Can anybody tell me this?
If so how can one use them?

(mod edit)
a000024_featured.jpg

Note: I see the diagrams but I'm still not sure.

Thank you.

a000024_featured.jpg

Other post/duplicate DELETED

Please do NOT cross post / duplicate / hijack as it wastes peoples time and efforts to have more than one post for a single topic.

Continued cross posting / hijacking could result in a time out from the forum.

Could you take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.
It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.
Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here.

If you are asking what I think you are asking, then these cannot be used stand-alone. This is a shield and needs to be plugged into a host board such as a Uno or a Mega 2560. The shield communicates with the host board via the ICSP bus and one additional (CS) pin (usually pin 10). Since the ICSP bus is presented also on pins 11 - 13 and pin 10 is used for CS, when the shield is plugged in, pins 10 - 13 are reserved for Ethernet and you cannot simultaneously use them for anything else, but you can use all of the other pins as you would normally.

As for how you use the Ethernet shield in your sketch, here is a reference to the Arduino Ethernet library with some examples:
https://www.arduino.cc/en/reference/ethernet

The examples can also be found in the IDE under File -> Examples -> Ethernet.

@ballscrewbob

Cross post??? This website recommended me to open a new post since the one I found was old and I may have not gotten an answer. Anyway as a customer I deserve all the attention even if you have to take time to answer.
It is not going to hurt anybody's time.

@BitSeeker:
Thank you your answers is very good and clear. Now I'm clear and it is what I though :slight_smile:

cae:
@ballscrewbob

Cross post??? This website recommended me to open a new post since the one I found was old and I may have not gotten an answer. Anyway as a customer I deserve all the attention even if you have to take time to answer.
It is not going to hurt anybody's time.

You are in a USERS forum pretty much run by users for users and are not therefore my "customer" neither do you deserve "all the attention"
You are getting help from other users who kindly give help and advice from thier OWN TIME

Please bear those bits of information in mind in future and simply follow forum rules and guidelines if you want help.

@ballscrewbob

This was my first post and obviously as beginner you could make mistakes in doing it.
I will follow the rules of course.
But I also recommend you if you are so busy to answer please don’t waste your time.

My intention in giving you the links is to "HELP" you but if you wish to reject that help and break forum rules feel free as I have a special button for those events.

Listen
Don't you see I'm telling you I will follow the rules. You don't have to threat people.
Do what you feel is fine and makes you feel in control. I will get answers anyway.