Ethernet WEB Control

Does someone greated WEB page using Ethernet shield?
I think HTML is not properly working in Arduino.
I want to change this exampe:

// This is a demo of the RBBB running as webserver with the Ether Card
// 2010-05-28 <jc@wippler.nl> http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php

#include <EtherCard.h>

// ethernet interface mac address, must be unique on the LAN
static byte mymac[] = { 0x74,0x69,0x69,0x2D,0x30,0x31 };
static byte myip[] = { 10,10,10,115 };

byte Ethernet::buffer[500];
BufferFiller bfill;

void setup () {
  if (ether.begin(sizeof Ethernet::buffer, mymac,10) == 0)
    Serial.println(F("Failed to access Ethernet controller"));
  ether.staticSetup(myip);
}

static word homePage() {
  long t = millis() / 1000;
  word h = t / 3600;
  byte m = (t / 60) % 60;
  byte s = t % 60;
  bfill = ether.tcpOffset();
  bfill.emit_p(PSTR(
    "HTTP/1.0 200 OK\r\n"
    "Content-Type: text/html\r\n"
    "Pragma: no-cache\r\n"
    "\r\n"
    "<meta http-equiv='refresh' content='1'/>"
    "<title>RBBB server</title>"
    "<body id=grad5 style=background-color:gray>"
    "</body>"
    "<style>"
    "#grad5 {background: linear-gradient(#94DBFF, #142933);}"
    "</style>" 
    "<h1>$D$D:$D$D:$D$D</h1>"
    "<p>ArduinoPIN 1: </p><a href=\"?ArduinoPIN1=$F\">$F</a>
"
    ),

h/10, h%10, m/10, m%10, s/10, s%10);
  return bfill.position();
}

void loop () {
  word len = ether.packetReceive();
  word pos = ether.packetLoop(len);

if (pos)  // check if valid tcp data is received
    ether.httpServerReply(homePage()); // send web page data
}

It is working after

adding “

ArduinoPIN 1:

<a href=”?ArduinoPIN1=$F">$F
"

But when Verify and Upload the are no errors.

That’s a silly assumption, since HTML is a markup language understood by browsers.

But when Verify and Upload the are no errors.

Do you need help making some appear?

It is working after

adding “

ArduinoPIN 1:

<a href=”?ArduinoPIN1=$F">$F
"

I have no idea what this means.

I have no idea why you think you need the complexity of style sheets to show the status of one pin.

I have no idea why you are using 6 $D and 2 $F placeholders but supplying only 6 values to be substituted for the place holders.

I have no idea why you are using $F as a place holder to hold an integral pin state.

PaulS:
Do you need help making some appear?

Of course.
I installed Arduino Mega2560 as a main controller to Water System at Home. And for more function added Keypad to control it. But it is boring and every time I need to go to where the controller located. I would like to use Ethernet shield and control it by PC and Phone.
I spent almost 3 days to it but it does not work.

PaulS:
I have no idea what this means.

It a link which running on browser. When you press it you can send any data to Arduino. I cut it from another sketch. But does not matter. This function does not work.
Even if use this:

"<p>ArduinoPIN 1: </p><a href="http://forum.arduino.cc/"></a>
"

it does not running.

Deep_Sky:
Does someone greated WEB page using Ethernet shield?

I think you are thinking wrong.

And I think you are including a wrong library. This library is NOT for the Ethernet shield:
#include <EtherCard.h>

That’s a library for a dumb ENC28J60 adapter and NOT a library for the Wiznet W5100 on the Ethernet shield.

jurs: That's a library for a dumb ENC28J60 adapter and NOT a library for the Wiznet W5100 on the Ethernet shield.

Exactly. I`m using ENC28J60 adapter not Wiznet W5100.

Deep_Sky: Exactly. I`m using ENC28J60 adapter not Wiznet W5100.

OK, so there is absolutely NO PROBLEM with any "Ethernet Shield".

I generally do no use the ENC28J60 adapter, it's not based on any Arduino original hardware, and because this chip is slow (10 MHz Ethernet adaper) and everything has to be emulated in software which the W5100 provides in hardware, using this chip costs much flash and RAM memory and for real life applications you quickly reach the limits of an Atmega328 (32 KB flash, 2 KB RAM), most likely before the application is finished with all features to be included.

So if you cannot run a HTTP webserver using the Ethercard library, what are you able to do actually? Can you ping the Arduino with the ENC28J60 adapter and its fixed IP address (which hopefully belongs to your LAN network) and get an ICMP ping response echo back?

Or doesn't even ICMP ping work on the IP address and you only get ping timeouts instead of ping echos back?

jurs: OK, so there is absolutely NO PROBLEM with any "Ethernet Shield".

I generally do no use the ENC28J60 adapter, it's not based on any Arduino original hardware, and because this chip is slow (10 MHz Ethernet adaper) and everything has to be emulated in software which the W5100 provides in hardware, using this chip costs much flash and RAM memory and for real life applications you quickly reach the limits of an Atmega328 (32 KB flash, 2 KB RAM), most likely before the application is finished with all features to be included.

Understood. Then, I think good to get W5100 and do not break your brain hard.

jurs: So if you cannot run a HTTP webserver using the Ethercard library, what are you able to do actually? Can you ping the Arduino with the ENC28J60 adapter and its fixed IP address (which hopefully belongs to your LAN network) and get an ICMP ping response echo back? Or doesn't even ICMP ping work on the IP address and you only get ping timeouts instead of ping echos back?

I can to run HTTP. On PC or Laptop it easy to me. But over ENC28J60 it made me nervous completely. Even an example when is running on Arduino and I can see received data in my browser, I can not ping the ENC28J60. It is not response absolutely.