EthernetDMA 2.0 need help to debug... [Update: work with w5100 not w5500]

Hi.

With my DUE board, I wanted to use DMA ethernet lib from Pav2000. It did not worked with the basic server example.

Instead of get request, chrome download a file with no extension.

The Pav2000 lib was base on a rework of Ethernet lib 1.x, so I decide to try to take is SPI DMA lib, and use it with Ethernet 2.0.

By miracle, from my little sills, I succeeded at least to the same point:

The Ethernet identify the w5500 chip, set the IP and connect to Ethernet. Ping work to that point.

It do the same download thing into chrome that it does with the original lib…

To integrate the SPI to internet with less change as possible, I made a macro with the ethernet SPI object to chose the method DMA or classic. I made overload function into SPI_DMA.h to mach most on the SPI function. There’s only spiSend(buf,len) that I use another #define macro selector.

But for debugging the rest, it is way over my sills and if someone care to help me ???

here the repo : EthernetDMA

For the example, take the Ethernet server example and replatce the include header:

//#include "Ethernet.h"
#include "EthernetDMA.h"

Regards.

Nitrof

[EDIT] I should have add the ouput from the serial console to help…

new client
GET / HTTP/1.1
Host: 192.168.0.110
Connection: keep-alive
Upgrade-Insecure-Requests: 1
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.113 Safari/537.36
Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,image/apng,*/*;q=0.8,application/signed-exchange;v=b3;q=0.9
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
Accept-Language: fr-CA,fr-FR;q=0.9,fr;q=0.8,en-US;q=0.7,en;q=0.6

client disconnected

[EDIT #2]

Try with Microsoft Edge,(first was with Chrome ) got small better result: a bit of the data was printed but on the same line. and the page do not refresh automatically…

console log this:

HTML1300: Navigation occurred.
192.168.0.110 (1,1)

HTML1405: Invalid character: U+0000 NULL. Null characters should not be used.
192.168.0.110 (1,1)

HTML1527: DOCTYPE expected. Consider adding a valid HTML5 doctype: "<!DOCTYPE html>".
192.168.0.110 (1,1)

HTML1507: Unexpected character: U+0000 NULL. Null characters should not be used.
192.168.0.110 (1,1)

HTML1405: Invalid character: U+0000 NULL. Null characters should not be used.
192.168.0.110 (1,2)

HTML1507: Unexpected character: U+0000 NULL. Null characters should not be used.
192.168.0.110 (1,2)

[UPDATE]

I have a Wiznet5100 on hand, And with this one the example works well… I don’t have w5200.

For difference on usage, in w5100.cpp, receive is single byte receive and w5500 and 5200 and (buf, len).

Could be receive, but again, I haev no clue how to test that…

If not could be on command of thhe w5500 that something else have to be set…