Event Fuse library

Hi guys! I'm using the EventFuse library, http://www.arduino.cc/playground/Code/EventFuse#Example

And it says that the timing is good for up to 1100hrs... Somewhere else I read up to 18hrs. Any time I set the time for more than the top value of an int, the script won't work right. If I say, 5s off, 32768 on, it will run the 5s off, then go on for 5s, then go off again for 5s... Just keeps doing that. If I do the max value of an int, 32767, then it will run normal and fine. Any thoughts? I'm testing with the Lamp Timer example code. I had this working some time ago, but I can't remember what I did to fix it :( . I went through the library files and changed the Fuselen values to long's, rather than int's, blah blah... I've exhausted everything that I can think of.

Any help would be greatly appreciated it.

FlyingSteve: Any time I set the time for more than the top value of an int, the script won't work right.

Took a quick look at this code. It uses signed ints, which means you can go up to 32767, as you say. That is the largest positive value that a signed int can hold. So the design limits of this library seem to be 32k 'burns'.

I had changed it before so it would go higher. I changed it to long's I think...