Exit Status 1, Error Compiling

I am getting an error message when compiling.

This is everything that showed up in red in the debug window

C:\Users\peter\AppData\Local\Temp\build1e705e4d3a60ba31df8c738ce872bbfe.tmp/core\core.a(Tone.cpp.o): In function `__vector_13':

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino/Tone.cpp:539: multiple definition of `__vector_13'

C:\Users\peter\AppData\Local\Temp\build1e705e4d3a60ba31df8c738ce872bbfe.tmp\libraries\NewPing\NewPing.cpp.o:C:\Users\peter\Documents\Arduino\libraries\NewPing/NewPing.cpp:284: first defined here

c:/program files (x86)/arduino/hardware/tools/avr/bin/../lib/gcc/avr/4.8.1/../../../../avr/bin/ld.exe: Disabling relaxation: it will not work with multiple definitions

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Using library NewPing in folder: C:\Users\peter\Documents\Arduino\libraries\NewPing (legacy)
Using library adafruit-Adafruit-Motor-Shield-library-89a0973 at version 1.0.0 in folder: C:\Users\peter\Documents\Arduino\libraries\adafruit-Adafruit-Motor-Shield-library-89a0973 
exit status 1
Error compiling.

Any ideas on what could be wrong? I did not put the code in the post because I don’t know what section to put up, and I know you do guys don’t like it when someone posts 150 lines of code, but the file is attached in case it can be like help. Thank you for the help.

Peter_AvoidCar.ino (4.3 KB)

Looks like Tone and NewPing are both trying to use the same timer interrupt. Looks like those libraries are incompatible with one another.

It worked! Thank you very much