im getting such error
There’s much more useful information to the error if you scroll the black console window up and look at the full error message.
Please do this:
- When you encounter an error, you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages” in the Arduino IDE (or the icon that looks like two pieces of paper at the top right corner of the black console window in the Arduino Web Editor). Click that button…
- In a forum reply here, click on the reply field.
- Click the </> button on the forum toolbar. This will add the forum’s code tags markup to your reply.
- Press “Ctrl + V”. This will paste the error between the code tags.
- Move the cursor outside of the code tags before you add any additional text to your reply.
If the text exceeds the forum’s 9000 character limit, save it to a .txt file and post it as an attachment. If you click the “Reply” button here, you will see an “Attachments and other settings” link.
skech is from marlin site its 3D printer Marlin Firmware Arduino SdFat Library.
Please put the sketch in a .zip file and attach it to a reply here. If you click the “Reply” button, you’ll see an “Attachments and other settings” link that will allow you to make an attachment.
Did you search the forum for “maplin”?..
This is about Marlin, not “maplin”.
No “contact us” on the web site, no url as a comment in the code, that kind of thing?
Marlin is a free open source firmware for 3D printers used by millions of people. If every newbie who needed help contacted the developers of Marlin for support, they would never be able to get any real work done and would likely abandon the project.