Exit status 1 without findable reason

I wanted to write a program for an IR-Controllable alarm system, which does work without using IR.
but every time i want to insert the IRremote.h library, i get “exit status 1” and it doesn’t upload. But in another program what i only used for getting the IR-Codes of my remote control, the same library is included for the same board, the same sensor, the same OS and the same remote control, and this program did work without any issues.
in both i used library “IRremote.h”, my OS is Windows 10, I have an Arduino Uno R3 board.
Both codes, a picture of the circuit for alarm system, and the error message are in the attachments.

sketch_aug30a.ino (843 Bytes)

Alarmanlage.ino (1.35 KB)

Arduino error message.doc (33 KB)

The reason is given:

Tone.cpp.o (symbol from plugin): In function `timer0_pin_port':

(.text+0x0): multiple definition of `__vector_7'

C:\Users\Daniel_2\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_123377\libraries\IRremote\IRremote.cpp.o (symbol from plugin):(.text+0x0): first defined here

You are attempting to use two libraries which both attempt to use the same hardware resource. You cannot use Tone at the same time as IRremote - both need to use the same interrupt vector (__vector_7 is timer 1 overflow), because they both rely on taking full control over Timer1.

okey, thank you for the answer
but can you tell me with what i could replace tone instead? since i want to build an alarm system it would be good if i still have the sounds.

multiple definition of `__vector_7'

This is a Timer2 conflict, and both IRremote.h and tone() are set up to use Timer2.

I don't know if IRremote lets you chose a different timer but tone()does not.

To change things with tone() you can use NewTone.h which uses Timer1 or possibly TimerFreeTone