exit status 1

hello, i am building a light saber and have currently ran into an error.
i cam currently working with a arduino nano,
The error message reads:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Arduino: 1.8.7 (Windows Store 1.8.15.0) (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino Nano, ATmega328P"

Build options changed, rebuilding all
In file included from C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.15.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\libraries\SD\src/utility/Sd2Card.h:26:0,

from C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.15.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\libraries\SD\src/utility/SdFat.h:29,

from C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.15.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\libraries\SD\src/SD.h:20,

from C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Arduino\lightsaber_coding\lightsaber_coding.ino:70:

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.15.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\libraries\SD\src/utility/Sd2PinMap.h: In function 'void setup()':

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.15.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\libraries\SD\src/utility/Sd2PinMap.h:453:35: error: a function-definition is not allowed here before '{' token

uint8_t getPinMode(uint8_t pin) {

^

In file included from C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Arduino\lightsaber_coding\lightsaber_coding.ino:76:0:

C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FastLED-master/FastLED.h:17:48: error: expected '}' before end of line

C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FastLED-master/FastLED.h: At global scope:

C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FastLED-master/FastLED.h:17:48: error: expected declaration before end of line

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino Nano.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
I am fairly new to arduino.
can anyone please help me fix this error issue

The error messages tell where the problem in your code lies and fit those reasons won’t compile.
If you post your code , hopefully someone will look at it.
Meanwhile , from the errors , see if you can sort it .

From the looks of the errors it would appear you have your braces { and } messed up. Use control-T to autoformat the code. That will line all the blocks up so you can see where they're wrong. None of your code should be jammed up against the left margin and none of your function definitions should start off indented. If they do then you need to go find where you messed up your braces.

Lots of times, spending a few hours on the first few lessons of any decent C++ tutorial will show you at least how the braces work and how lines of code are put together. Even if you don't learn all the deeper stuff, at least learning that little bit will be invaluable if you work with Ardnuino. Google "C++ Tutorial" and spend a few hours with any of the first few hits.