exit status -1073741701 arduino1.8.9 Win7

hi,
i want compil a source code of marlin 2.02.
and at the end off compilation i have this error message.

exit status -1073741701
Erreur de compilation pour la carte Sanguino

i use
sanguino carte1.0.3

ATmega 1284 atmega 1284P 16Mhz

AVRISP mkII

i need help thank you
edit at 18:15

Please do this:

• (In the Arduino IDE) click File > Preferences
  • Check the box next to "Show verbose output during: > compilation
  • Click “OK”
  • Sketch > Verify/Compile
  • After the compilation fails you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages”. Click that button.
  • In a forum reply here, click on the reply field.
  • Click the </> button on the forum toolbar. This will add the forum’s code tags markup to your reply.
  • Press “Ctrl + V”. This will paste the compilation output between the code tags.
  • Move the cursor outside of the code tags before you add any additional text to your reply.

If the length of the output exceeds the forum’s 9000 character limit, save it in a .txt file and post it here as an attachment. If you click the “Reply” button you’ll see the “Attachments and other options” link.

thank you for you interest fro my problem

bug arduino.txt (459 KB)

Here's the important part of the output:

In file included from C:\Users\jeux\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_593234\sketch\src\lcd/ultralcd.h:40:0,

from C:\Users\jeux\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_593234\sketch\src\Marlin.cpp:34:

c:\users\jeux\appdata\local\temp\arduino_build_593234\sketch\src\marlincore.h: In function 'bool IsRunning()':

c:\users\jeux\appdata\local\temp\arduino_build_593234\sketch\src\marlincore.h:74:13: error: redefinition of 'bool IsRunning()'

inline bool IsRunning() { return  Running; }

^~~~~~~~~

In file included from C:\Users\jeux\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_593234\sketch\src\Marlin.cpp:31:0:

C:\Users\jeux\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_593234\sketch\src\Marlin.h:331:13: note: 'bool IsRunning()' previously defined here

inline bool IsRunning() { return  Running; }

^~~~~~~~~

In file included from C:\Users\jeux\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_593234\sketch\src\lcd/ultralcd.h:40:0,

from C:\Users\jeux\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_593234\sketch\src\Marlin.cpp:34:

c:\users\jeux\appdata\local\temp\arduino_build_593234\sketch\src\marlincore.h: In function 'bool IsStopped()':

c:\users\jeux\appdata\local\temp\arduino_build_593234\sketch\src\marlincore.h:75:13: error: redefinition of 'bool IsStopped()'

inline bool IsStopped() { return !Running; }

^~~~~~~~~

In file included from C:\Users\jeux\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_593234\sketch\src\Marlin.cpp:31:0:

C:\Users\jeux\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_593234\sketch\src\Marlin.h:332:13: note: 'bool IsStopped()' previously defined here

inline bool IsStopped() { return !Running; }

^~~~~~~~~

This is caused by a bug in the 2.0.2 release of Marlin:

Please use the 2.0.3 release, which has the bug fixed.

wooah thank very mutch, i down it just 3 day past. i'm go for new version great thank
:slight_smile: frank

You're welcome. I'm glad if I was able to be of assistance. Enjoy!
Per

compile was ok but two lignes in red:
Error while detecting libraries included by C:\Users\jeux\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_501747\sketch\src\lcd\dogm\ultralcd_st7920_u8glib_rrd_AVR.cpp

in this i look this ligne. it's correct this sintax.

#include "../../inc/MarlinConfig.h"

Error while detecting libraries included by C:\Users\jeux\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_501747\sketch\src\module\temperature.cpp

thank

Just ignore those "Error while detecting libraries" messages. They are normal and don't indicate any problem with Marlin.

ok thank for all