Explain me how this thing work pls!

RF 315mhz Rx IC2262 4 channels!
I do not understand how to use this module and how can I program Arduino to work with it.

This looks like the send unit of a remote control set up.

See if this helps:

They using the Tx and Rx without integrated decoder and encoder.Forgive for my ignorance, I am not Electronics background. I am a CS student. As far as, I know the Receiver Dx pins output digital signal like LOW, HIGH.I have read some turtorials. They show how to programming Arduino to work with the RF-TX-315 3 pins VCC/GND/DATA by using the Arduino as the encoder with RC-Switch lib.However, I am confused that the pins 10->13 of the transmitter above are 4 DATA pins or simply digital INPUT pins like the pushbuttons .

13,12,11,10 suggests SPI to me.

It's a poor option for using with Arduino - you have to simulate button presses, because that IC on there is already looking for those inputs to work like buttons (I think you ground them to "press" the button), and encoding commands based on that, to be decoded by a matching PT2-whatever based receiver.

It's better to use a transmitter and receiver without those encoder/decoder chips on them, so you can use VirtualWire or RadioHead library (or other 433mhz library) with them.

For the receiver, search ebay for RXB12, it's a narrow PCB with an IC with 16 pins and one crystal on it. Bout a buck and change each. Most any transmitter will work - the STX882 is particularly good if you're driving it with sub-5v voltages, but even the el-cheapo green ones are pretty good.

AWOL: Nope, those don't use SPI, those numbers correspond to the physical pin numbers on the PT2262 IC, see the datasheet, they're the ones they name D0~D3, but they're numbered with the physical pin numbers.

ARD_Dev: Those tutorials show using a device without an integrated decoder/encoder. You are using a device with an integrated decoder and encoder chip. To follow those tutorials, use the receiver/transmitters I recommended above, not the ones you're using.

I got it but this Tx is the only thing I have now! :confused:
And I want to send signal from my Laptop to Arduino then send it via radio.

Do not double post.

This thread is a continuation of this one, which is going nowhere because the OP won't pay attention to the responses.

jremington:
Do not double post.

This thread is a continuation of this one, which is going nowhere because the OP won't pay attention to the responses.

Ugh, FFS! I was wondering why there seemed to be two threads asking about trying to do the same thing with the wrong modules for the task in one day. Now it makes sense.

ARD_Dev:
I am a CS student

What does CS mean, are we expected to know ?

Completely Stupid.
It's txt-speak, I believe.

CS is Computer Science. Fairly common abbreviation. No need to be insulting.

CS abbreviations

They left out “Culinary Science” among others, but Couch Surfing could be a possibility.

bigred1212:
CS is Computer Science. Fairly common abbreviation. No need to be insulting.

I am a computer science graduate. It's your posts I find insulting.

Do a Google search for "CS student".

It is clear it means computer science student. I have no idea why you would find that insulting or feel the need to insult me for explaining what a CS student was.

If somehow posting the meaning of a term and then urging a little civility in responses is insulting to you, I apologize.

It wasn't your explanation of culinary computer science I was complaining about, it was the avowed lack of knowledge of simple electronics of a student of computer science I was more concerned about.

AWOL:
It's your posts I find insulting.

Oh, I must have misunderstood. You must have meant to direct that to OP and not me. Sorry.

Is the electronics of the Tx module simple for CS student who is taught only programming and software side? I dont think so. I have asked some of my friends who study mechatronics. They don’t even know the working principle of this module.I would like to take some online electronics like this one https://www.edx.org/course/circuits-electronics-1-basic-circuit-mitx-6-002-1x-0 but I dont have enough time. Ìf you guys want more insults and complains, leave them for my college curriculum for not adding introductory electronics course to CS curriculum and how they teach their students! >:( . note: I am not in the US and Europe

ARD_Dev:
curriculum for not adding introductory electronics course to CS curriculum and how they teach their students! >:( . note: I am not in the US and Europe

It's more to do with a combination of things..... which include those clowns that make those devices not giving simple easy to follow examples of how to use/implement these things. But this basically goes for many things out there. It's how it is. Occasionally there are exceptions where some helpful people really give fantastic rundowns from beginning to end out of generosity etc.

Even for people that are very knowlegable in particular areas can have trouble getting a device to operate if there is a lack of documentation, instructions, info etc....about the device. If details are lacking, vague, cryptic, wrong etc.... it is just trouble. So you can understand what happens when somebody less knowlegable attempts to get this device to work.

One more thing I need to figure out.This module is used in a remote 315MHz 4 channels with 4 buttons.If can I digitalWrite(arduino pins connect to the pins of the module, HIGH), does it work like press any buttons of the remote?