Export and read .cad files to arduino

Hi im working in a Proyect is practicality based in export and read .cad files( files from autocad inventor on a 3d design) to my arduino and if is possible see it. So what I need its just a code for arduino which reads the cad files

First, asking the same question many times all over the forum will not get you better or faster replies: quite the opposite, it just pisses people off.

But to you question: I don't understand what it is you want to do. When you say the Arduino must "see" or "read" the cad files, what does that actually mean? Sounds like you want to show a cad drawing on a display connected to an Arduino?

1. DO NOT DO DUPLICATE POSTS
  2. This this the wrong section - it is nothing to do with installation of your arduino.
  3. Read the how to use the forum sticky BEFORE posting.

So what I need its just a code for arduino which reads the cad files

1. This is not a code writing service.
  2. What do you want the Arduino to do with these CAD files?

asking the same question many times all over the forum will not get you better or faster replies: quite the opposite, it just pisses people off.

Six posts with the same question, I am pissed off already.

And such a lame question.

Duplicates purged.

sorry for asking here ill move my question to another topic.

artemis001:
sorry for asking here ill move my question to another topic.

NOooooooooooo!

It has already been moved here by a moderator.

Now answer the questions that have been asked of you.

what i want to make is a diy 3d printer, so i need to upload a cad file to arduino. i know there are other softwares which are completely done for it like marlin code. but what i only need its just the part of the skecth that allow the arduino read these files. i dont want to make a drawing display

Then you need an SD card. The standard SD software will allow you to read a file or even write a file.
You can load the files on the card from your computer or transfer it over serial and write the file.
That is the easy bit.

The hard bit is getting your user interface right, so you can control what file you read, start and stop the reading, and reset it.

do you thing is recommended to use cura sofware to this purpose?

artemis001:
do you thing is recommended to use cura sofware to this purpose?

Sorry no idea what "cura software" is.

ok anyway, thnx very much for all

Hi artemis001.
Today you had a "not so good start" at this forum.
Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.
To help that happening, take some time to read the manual of this forum (click !).
You'll learn how things work and what is expected from you using this forum.
After having done so and understanding that, try again in this thread please.

If you want to build a 3D printer, maybe it would be a good idea to figure out how other 3d printers work.
I can tell you that those printers do not read a CAD file.
The CAD program will export a file in another format that tells the 3D printer what to do.
The calculations are done by the CAD program (or a separate program), not by the printer.

So study this, so you can find out what steps to take next.
You won't be 3d printing using your self built printer this year, starting from scratch.