External interrupts not on pins 2/3

Hello -

I'm wondering if any of the gurus out there can be of assistance.

I have an issue where I need to use pins 2 and 3 as external interrupts (trigger an action in my code on rising pulse), but I also need the Touchshield stealth - which uses these two pins from the host arduino for Software Serial communication.

I'm not terribly familiar with the inner workings of AFSoftserial or the Touchshield, but I'm kinda boned w/o any external interrupts.

Is there any possible way to do external interrupts on other pins, or if anyone knows, to get the Touchshield/Arduino combination to use pins 11 and 12 (which are also connected, and listed as a hardware UART on the touchshield).

Thanks in advance!

!c

After some digging, it looks like there're more interrupts available than attachInterrupt would lead me to believe. If I'm reading the datasheet properly, there are "pin change interrupts" in addition to the "external interrupts" that attachInterrupt uses - they seem to be referred to as the PCIEx vectors.

Can anyone point me to a good resource on using these to trigger actions when the status of a pin changes?

Thanks a bunch.

!c