Fact Check for a coin vibration motor

For a project that I am working on I need to use 5 coin style vibration motor, but after checking the specification for those motors (on the site from which I have bought them) I have realized that either they are wrong or it's an odd model of motor.

Specifications:
Model: 1027
Rated Voltage: 5 V
Rated Speed: 11000 rpm
Rated Power: 3 W
Rated Current: 0.75 A
Rated Torque: 3 NM
Efficiency 80%
Dimensions: 10 mm x 2.7 mm

Now the odd parts are the Rated Voltage of 5V and the Rated Current of 0.75A (750mA)
All the coin style vibration motors that I have seen have a 3V3 Rated Voltage and the Current is in the range of 70 - 90 mA

Furthermore below those specification there is a wiring diagram for arduino on that site, the same wiring that I have used when testing one motor. But in that diagram the wiring is connected to the 3v3 pin for power.

(the wiring diagram on that site)

Now my problems are the following:
-Are those information correct and if not, can I use the same wiring (the same transistors, resistors, capacitors, etc) but connect the power cable to the 5v pin?
-When testing only one motor connected to 3V3 (as in the wiring) while the arduino is powered through an USB 1.X cable connected to my PC, the Arduino keeps disconnecting from my PC (my theory is that the cable can't supply enough power, although it should if the rated current is 75 mA). Although when I used another cable which appeared to be also a 1.X USB cable connected to another computer it seemed to work (I can't use that computer and cable again for testing)

It's a simple DC motor. If you have a multimeter it will be easy for you to check what current it takes when connected to 5V.

If you don't have a multimeter this would be a good time to get one. They're not expensive and are invaluable for anyone playing with electronics.

Steve

If you are connecting motors to the Arduino power pins just don’t do it any more.

And yes, treat yourself to a DVM!