Fast LED Lib-colors not correct

I'm using the fast LED library example code with APA102 addressable RGB LEd's and changing some of the colors in the CloudColors_p function to see what certain colors actually look like. I noticed that when I change the code to a different color name, the name I enter for the code doesn't represent the actual color shown by the LED's. For example, when I tell the LED's to be "Gold", They're actually aqua blue.

The only thing I can think of is that my COLOR_ORDER is RGB, but I believe I have it set right. Is there something else I'm overlooking as to why the names for certain colors don't correspond to the actual colors? Thanks in advance.

CRGB::Gold KEYWORD2 CRGB::Goldenrod KEYWORD2 CRGB::Gray KEYWORD2 CRGB::Green KEYWORD2 CRGB::GreenYellow KEYWORD2 CRGB::Honeydew KEYWORD2

Do Red, Blue, Green work properly?

Only green works properly, red and blue are switched. In my main code where the color order is defined I tried switching the order but the color pattern didn't change. I had RGB and changed the R and B order to get:

COLOR_ORDER BGR

But all red still shows up as blue and vice versa.

I enter red and the LED's go blue green=green I enter blue and the LED's go red

Perhaps I should try to use the RGB calibrate code or something?

So you know your colors are wrong but you somehow believe you have it set right? What

I know that my colors are wrong(Red and Blue are switched), but when I switched the color order in my program from #define COLOR_ORDER from RGB to BGR, the LED's were still the wrong (switched) colors. I will try to experiment with them more to find out where/what code I have to switch red and blue in order to get the colors right.

Problem solved, thank-you for the advice.

I had to change the order of the colors from RGB to BGR in two places in the code. Before I had only done it one place and that was my issue. Once at the top of the program here:
#define COLOR_ORDER BGR

and once in the middle of the program here:
FastLED.addLeds<APA102, DATA_PIN, CLOCK_PIN, BGR>(leds, NUM_LEDS);