Fastled Animation project help

Hi,

Is there a place where I can get some in depth help for trying to figure out how to code a project I am working on. I have no coding knowledge and while I have come a long way after wiring the lights my project looks okay, but its just not anywhere near perfect.

I have 6 LED rings (24,16,4 LEDx2) and I want each ring to display a spinning animation separately all at the same speed (Smaller rings look faster) in opposite directions with an offset to each other. I have a video of what my finished project should look like. (HERE) I am not sure if this is a really hard feat.

If there is a place I can go to to hire somebody to work on this with me I am willing to do that. If this project doesn't seem to hard and somebody can explain how to do 3 of the rings, what part of the code to edit to choose offset, speed, direction. Then I can possibly finish it myself.

" I have come a long way after wiring the lights my project looks okay"
So . . . . what does it do now and how is it different from what you want it to do? What board are you using? What power source? How about some details? Any details. If you're at the point that you need help on learning how to even ask for help, you might just want to skip ahead and go:

Here