fastled error conflicting declaration

Hi,
I would like to reproduce the realization of leonvandenbeukel / Round-LED-Clock GitHub - leonvandenbeukel/Round-LED-Clock: Wi-Fi connected round LED Clock. The code is posted in full and the author seems serious. My problem seems to come from a conflict with fastled
I use arduino IDE under windows 10
I installed Fastled and ESP8266 libraries
I have selected the board WeMos d1 R1
The compilation gives me the following errors :
C:\Users\Utilisateur\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FastLED/FastLED.h:14:21: note: #pragma message: FastLED version 3.002.006 # pragma message “FastLED version 3.002.006”

C:\Users\Utilisateur\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FastLED/platforms/esp/8266/led_sysdefs_esp8266.h:15:17: error: conflicting declaration ‘typedef uint8_t boolean’ typedef uint8_t boolean;
^
C:\Users\Utilisateur\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\hardware\esp8266\2.5.1\cores\esp8266/Arduino.h:191:14: error: ‘boolean’ has a previous declaration as ‘typedef bool boolean’ typedef bool boolean;
^
C:\Users\Utilisateur\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FastLED/fastspi.h:110:23: note: #pragma message: No hardware SPI pins defined. All SPI access will default to bitbanged output # pragma message “No hardware SPI pins defined. All SPI access will default to bitbanged output”
^
These errors exceed my skill level … If anyone can help me Thank you in advance

I really wish people wouldn't do things like that with the typedef. It's so pointless and often causes problems.

This bug in the FastLED library has already been fixed but there has not been a release of FastLED since that time so you are going to need to manually install the beta version of FastLED by following these instructions:

• Delete C:\Users\Utilisateur\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FastLED. Please be very careful when deleting things from your computer. When in doubt, back up!
  • Download the beta version of FastLED: https://github.com/FastLED/FastLED/archive/master.zip
  • (In the Arduino IDE) Sketch > Include Library > Add .ZIP Library
  • Select the downloaded file.
  • Click the "Open" button.

You should now be able to compile without having that error.