Fatal error: Arduino.h: no such file or directory

Hi! I've downloaded a library named PCM.h for our project. I wanna test the example code which is included in the .zip file for the library but when I verify it, it shows the error said in the title.

The library I downloaded is outdated (the example code is .pde) and I think it may have been the cause of the problem.

I have downloaded other libraries before but this is the first time that it has happened.
What's the best solution here?

Is this the library you are referring to: https://github.com/damellis/PCM. The example compiles fine for me(using Arduino IDE 1.6.6 2015/09/04 04:42).

Yes. That's the one.

Anyway, about the problem. I already fixed it. Turns out that the library directory changed without me noticing it beforehand. I realized it when previous libraries didn't compile too.

Another thing, can I ask you questions about PCM.h in this thread or should I start another thread?

ermu923:
can I ask you questions about PCM.h in this thread or should I start another thread?

If it's unrelated to the subject of this post you'll probably get more eyes on the question by starting a new thread.