fatal error generated with LTO version 4.1 instead of the expected 6.0

Greetings:

As my profile states, I'm new, and things were going great for a couple of days, then, compile errors stopped my coding. The errors began to occur right after I paid for my subscription, if that might somehow be an issue.

What I've done so far to try and fix the problem:

I apparently need LTO v6.0 (whatever that is) and I've searched for the download to no avail.

I've searched the Forum and the internet for answers; the most recent posting I found was from Sept. 2019, which was before Windows 10 v1909 arrived (which I recently updated to from v18xx, but shouldn't be the issue).

I keep finding the issue RESOLVED, but I never find the resolution, .

So...

I've uninstalled everything Arduino from my computer, then reinstalled (and yes, I installed the plugin), but to no avail.

I then uninstalled the Arduino IDE only, and I would launch Arduino IDE (create.arduino.cc) from the plugin icon on my Windows tray with the right-click popup menu and Go to Arduino Create command, but to no avail.

The thing I hate is this issue has apparently been resolved, but I can't find the answer; need help. My apologies for not better knowing how to find resolved issues.

Thank you for your time on this matter, as I'm desperate to return to Arduino coding!

Platform:

HP laptop ADM Ryzen 5 2.0 GHz x64-based processor
16 GB RAM
Windows 10 v1909
Google Chrome v79.0.3945.117 64-bit

Arduino v1.8.10 from arduino-1.8.10-windows.exe and ArduinoCreateAgent-1.1-windows-installer-chrome.exe installers.

compiling test using
Rex Qualis UNO R3 board on COM:3

If more info is required, please let me know what you need.

Here's the final error message:

Linking everything together...
lto1: fatal error: bytecode stream in file '/tmp/992990105/build/../../core/core_arduino_avr_uno_0fd389f0184d5a21fcc443ff311da7f1.a' generated with LTO version 4.1 instead of the expected 6.0
compilation terminated.
lto-wrapper: fatal error: /home/builder/.arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino5/bin/avr-gcc returned 1 exit status
compilation terminated.
/home/builder/.arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino5/bin/../lib/gcc/avr/7.3.0/../../../../avr/bin/ld: error: lto-wrapper failed
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
exit status 1

ItsCaseyDambit:
I apparently need LTO v6.0

This is a network-wide issue, apparently, being I've seen this same issue posted by several others.
If anyone finds the answer, a message would be appreciated. Thanks.

According to the team it was fixed.
Thanks for your report.

Bob.

many thanks!