Fatal error with libraries class error - 2.8" touchscreen w/ JOS code

Hello i seem to have a issue about compiling some code supplied by JOS. This is the code that my teacher and I are wanting to use for a upcoming presentation, but i am getting the following error
/****error/
Arduino: 1.8.3 Hourly Build 2017/05/16 03:33 (Windows 10), Board: “Arduino/Genuino Uno”

C:\Users\pc\Downloads\JOS—TFT-Menu-System-master\JOS—TFT-Menu-System-master\JOS_Touch_15\JOS_Touch_15.ino:7:20: fatal error: TFTLCD.h: No such file or directory

#include <TFTLCD.h>

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

/****error/
Neither my teacher or i know how fix this issue. I will include the libraries and the code.
Thank you for reading my post and for any assistance that hopefully comes to a solution.

Adafruit_ILI9341-master.zip (38.3 KB)

JOS—TFT-Menu-System-master.zip (12.4 KB)

TFTLCD-Library-master-ILI9341-8Bit.zip (145 KB)

Touch-Screen-Library-master.zip (7.79 KB)

“No such file or directory”. It would be nice if they’d make the error message tell you what the problem is don’t you think? Where have you got the library installed. You did unzip it right?

The code you attached in this thread clearly doesn’t match the code you’re compiling. The filename is Adafruit_TFTLCD.h, not TFTLCD.h. It is in the TFTLCD-Library-master.zip you attached. The error message indicates that you have this code at line 7 of JOS_Touch_15.ino:

#include <TFTLCD.h>

but if you look at the file JOS_Touch_15.ino that is in your attachment JOS—TFT-Menu-System-master.zip you will see that line does not exist and in fact it has this at line 5:

#include <Adafruit_TFTLCD.h> // Hardware-specific library

Sorry, that was the wrong error message that I needed to post, my apologies.

/error***/

Arduino: 1.8.3 Hourly Build 2017/05/16 03:33 (Windows 10), Board: “Arduino/Genuino Uno”

C:\Users\pc\Downloads\JOS—TFT-Menu-System-master\JOS—TFT-Menu-System-master\JOS_Touch_15\JOS_Touch_15.ino: In function ‘void setup()’:

JOS_Touch_15:138: error: ‘class Adafruit_TFTLCD’ has no member named ‘readRegister’

uint16_t identifier = tft.readRegister(0x0);

^

C:\Users\pc\Downloads\JOS—TFT-Menu-System-master\JOS—TFT-Menu-System-master\JOS_Touch_15\JOS_Touch_15.ino: In function ‘void loop()’:

JOS_Touch_15:200: error: ‘Point’ was not declared in this scope

Point p = ts.getPoint();

^

JOS_Touch_15:221: error: ‘p’ was not declared in this scope

if (p.z > MINPRESSURE && p.z < MAXPRESSURE) {

^

exit status 1
‘class Adafruit_TFTLCD’ has no member named ‘readRegister’

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File → Preferences.
/error***/

It is asking for a class that is not there, but I have know idea of to solve it, is my libraries not complete?