Favorite Hobby

:o

fishing.jpg

Ha ha :slight_smile:

I though this was going to be a thread about our other hobbies.

Graynomad:
Ha ha :slight_smile:

I though this was going to be a thread about our other hobbies.

Well fishing is a good one. I don't it, but I always think that I will take it up after I retire.

Wait, what? Nah, I'm not gonna retire.

ChrisTenone:
Wait, what? Nah, I'm not gonna retire.

Just did Friday week ago. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Now in a caravan on day two of travelling across from Perth, West Australia to the east coast.

It is hard but I think I can get used to it.

Another glass of wine?

Weedpharma

I retired when I was 45, been living in a motorhome for 15 years or so driving around Australia.

This is one of my hobbies.

Electronics and computing was good to me :slight_smile:

weedpharma:
Just did Friday week ago. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Now in a caravan on day two of travelling across from Perth, West Australia to the east coast.

It is hard but I think I can get used to it.

Another glass of wine?

Weedpharma

Sounds pretty idyllic!

Not much left of the rabbit after that shot.
No pink underwear on the clothesline. :zipper_mouth_face:

LarryD:
Not much left of the rabbit after that shot.

I’m thinking it’s a commando thing.

LarryD:

ChrisTenone:
I'm thinking it's a commando thing.

Aren't any underclothes. TMI. TMI! TMI!!! Unsee!!! Why don't brain's come with an unsee function!

I'm told that brain bleach and mental floss can do that. :slight_smile:

It could be that he has the decency to launder his unmentionables in private.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I guess I didn't get the memo, or maybe it's a US thing, but what have pink undies got to do with muzzle-loading guns? :slight_smile:

HA! It's not the gun, it's the clothes line in the first picture. That's a great photograph by the way. It communicates "retired" very well.

Ha ha, just goes to show where my priorities are eh, there's one washing photo and one gun photo and I assume the comments about washing refer to the gun photo :slight_smile:

I have a couple of design contracts now so am a little bit back on the treadmill, but not much and not for long.

I will keep an eye out for your rig. With your arsenal, I think of "Wolf Creek"!

Weedpharma

With your arsenal, I think of "Wolf Creek"!

I have a few toys. I've camped at the Wolf Creek crater, let's just say that Mick Taylor was lucky he happened on 3 backpackers and not me :slight_smile:

I have friends who actually broke down there, lucky for them they had not seen the movie :slight_smile: